1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Naruto is coming to an end.....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Wazi the pa, Nov 6, 2014.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Wazi the pa

Wazi the pa Samurai Legend Moderator Site Staff

I don't know about you but I feel like a part of my childhood is being stored in a deep deep closet.....

It's hard to accept the fact that it's finally coming to an end.

What you guys think?
    I feel emotional here....... :/

2. Lulcielid

Lulcielid Turk

Seeing a story you`ve been following for years coming to an end feels sad and surreal, in the end the story of a boy called Naruto came to its end. Going to miss it :(.

3. yeah_93

yeah_93 AVALANCHE Warrior

I don't even watch that anime, but damn, finally.

4. Wazi the pa

The final two chapters really made me tear...... It's like saying goodbye to an old friend.
    Truly breathtaking.

Nikolasvanitas likes this.
  5. Nikolasvanitas

Nikolasvanitas PSICOM Soldier

Reading the final manga was a breathtaking moment fro me too,I have been watching Naruto for 6 years waiting for the new episodes each Thurday on Narutoget.
    I remember waiting for the episodes with the reveal about Itachi,his fitgh with Sasuke,the battle with the Akatsuki members and Pain and the fights with Tobi and Madara
    We grow up with this series and now as Wazi said its time to say goodbye to an old friend

Wazi the pa likes this.
  6. Wazi the pa

I am definitely going to continue watching the anime series until the very end considering that I haven't missed one episode yet (English subbed). I too also watch Naruto via Narutoget! Hopefully the Last movie will be released to the site very soon.
    It's really really hard to accept that's ending.......

7. Myrodis19

Myrodis19 PSICOM Soldier

Aparently next Summer they are releasing a third part min series about Naruto and Hinatas kids and the other main characters kids. Sorry if i am late to the party with this info.

8. Wazi the pa

Deep down, I want Naruto to continue as long as possible so I'm really glad that even a mini series is in the work. It's difficult to let go of something you've been with for many many years.......

9. BladeRunner

BladeRunner Chocobo Knight

Honestly I gave up on this show about 50 episodes in the Shippuden series. The episodes felt so dragged and slow-paced that I just couldn't find any motivation to watch it, despite being interested in the story. And even the animation quality was visibly worse than in the first series.
    But now that it's finally finished, I think I'll try reading the manga. It seems faster-paced and thank-god-no-fillers.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!