New Character! ( A few Screenshots from Famitsu!)

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Takoyaki

SOLDIER Second Class
May 27, 2014
I'm not sure if i'm correct at this point, but wasn't it said in some interview that the story is the only thing that will remain unchanged? Maybe there was a plan to introduce Luna all along. And i say this because Stella and Luna look really REALLY different even for a redesign. Unless they scrapped the old model and started from scratch xD
Either way, we did see Stella (Redesign) in the CG artwork of the game at E3 last year, it's safe to assume we'll have both of them in the game :3
Yeah. I'm confident the story remained the same and if it did change, it was Nomura who did so.

The whole Luna-Stella thing is very Nojima-like so I wouldn't be surprised if that was there from the start.

Tani

Yevonite
Oct 25, 2013
India
www.facebook.com
Now that Tabata is taken over Nomura's position, we can expect anything at this point.
I'm pretty sure i heard Tabata saying "He'll keep Nomura's visions intact". It's the least they can do after kicking him out from the project which he gave 8 years of his life to. And like @Takoyaki said and i quote
The whole Luna-Stella thing is very Nojima-like so I wouldn't be surprised if that was there from the start.

Last edited:

Takoyaki

SOLDIER Second Class
May 27, 2014
I meant like the main concept and such will maintain but there will be some elements with tabata's directing.
Only think it'll apply to game design. If you read the interview and not just the summary, he's pretty adamant about it and how he's consulted Nomura and the XV team numerous times.

The other thing is: they're kind of bleeding money here... I imagine the game is costly too so its better to just go with that too and not make it a nightmare lol.

UNKLE

Red Wings Commander
Oct 26, 2013
i wonder somnus music/etro still exist in ff15 or deleted? that would be suck.Maybe with plot changes the music dont fit the game anymore? that would be bad.

i wonder somnus music/etro still exist in ff15 or deleted? that would be suck.Maybe with plot changes the music dont fit the game anymore? that would be bad.
The song was released in the Theatrhythm Final Fantasy as an DLC so I think they still plan to use the music.
It's a great piece of work from Yoko Shinomura and very tied to Noctis, I don't think they will discard it.
The story of the game promise to be very sad so maybe it still the theme song.

UNKLE

Red Wings Commander
Oct 26, 2013
Did they say that they changed the plot? I have not heard such statements nor leaks from Square yet.
No i didnt heard but nobody know what happening in square enix studio plus they dont need to tell us every bit of progress about the game, seriously they not gonna tell us things like this: ohh we removed the stella date scene from the game,or we change the scene to different scene etc.. and look what did they do with prompto,gladious,noctis look different than the original design from 2006-2008 trailers.) they didn't told us anything until we saw they looking different plus the car is different now...If i remember correctly versus13 was would be a total opposite to ff13 even the main character noctis originally was anti-hero? but looking the tgs 2014/E3 trailer and the famitsu pictures noctis look different, the first time i saw noctis smiling and happy with friends and traveling around world maybe tabata is changed something.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2013
Did they say that they changed the plot? I have not heard such statements nor leaks from Square yet.
Even if they do make some changes, people are not really going to notice it as nobody has played the game yet. Are you going to be able to tell what changes Tabata made to the story once you play it? Probably not. Square Enix is making it loud and clear that what you experience with the story is all Nomura and any issues you have with it should all be placed on him. It's not Tabata's doing. It's not Matsuda's doing either. That's what they want you to think.

They could still do stuff without Nomura's approval though such as rewriting some lines cause it doesn't make sense or cutting stuff in order to get the game out on time. Whatever they do, you're not really going to notice what those changes are as nobody has played the game yet! ;)

Crystal Power

Keyblade Master
Nov 29, 2013
United States
Even if they do make some changes, people are not really going to notice it as nobody has played the game yet. Are you going to be able to tell what changes Tabata made to the story once you play it? Probably not. Square Enix is making it loud and clear that what you experience with the story is all Nomura and any issues you have with it should all be placed on him. It's not Tabata's doing. It's not Matsuda's doing either. That's what they want you to think.

They could still do stuff without Nomura's approval though such as rewriting some lines cause it doesn't make sense or cutting stuff in order to get the game out on time. Whatever they do, you're not really going to notice what those changes are as nobody has played the game yet! ;)
I don't get it, why would they want to put it all on Nomura? Or are you trying to say something else.

UNKLE

Red Wings Commander
Oct 26, 2013
But versus 13 was originally made to tragic ending nomura said people gonna cry weeks after finished the game but later E32012 he wanted to made sequels (so plotchanges!?,different ending) and now tabata maybe do not want to make sequels but time will tell.
So i guess they made plotchanges but we not gonna see that because we dont know the story of ffxv and what was the original full script (story) of vs13 game.