1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

New Mognet Features for September

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by APZonerunner, Sep 13, 2014.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Crystal Power

Crystal Power ShinRa SOLDIER

How do I change the skins on this forum?

2. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Ah - the extra skins aren't out just yet. Final tweaks. But a dark black/red theme is coming, plus a dark blue one themed after the old UFFSite boards. :) Probably in the next week! Keep an eye on this thread!

Crystal Power likes this.
  3. Crystal Power

Crystal Power ShinRa SOLDIER

I will, thanks! :)

4. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

I've pushed the core smiley list as far as I'm going to go for now today, but I'm noting others in the thread. There's additions like :woot:, :banghead:, :angelic:, :facepalm: and, my personal favourite, :asshat:, among others.

Also added today: Some default avatars. About 100, mostly FF themed. Most of you have avatars of your own, custom, but new users and those without can select from a pre-created list here: http://www.mognetcentral.com/account/avatar

I've also implemented a notification system that I'm not using in any real significant ways yet, but it allows us to push notifications to you as you browse if we need to. For now, it's mostly being used to encourage guests to sign up.

Do remember there are now three different forum skins available, too: http://www.mognetcentral.com/threads/two-new-visual-styles-available.2665/

:chocowalk:

Shin Kazama likes this.
  5. Shin Kazama

Shin Kazama ShinRa SOLDIER UFFSite Veteran

Oh, the forum skins are too sexy. Both are good but I'm loving the UFFSite throwback theme!

6. Kaii

Kaii Red Wings Commander Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Agreed! I wanted to use one of the others, but the UFFSite looks the best

Shin Kazama likes this.
  7. Squirrel Emperor

Squirrel Emperor Nuts Staff Member Moderator

8. Wazi the pa

Wazi the pa Samurai Legend Moderator Site Staff

We NEED KINGDOM. HEARTS. EMOTICONS! Or something that is Kingdom Hearts that you will add to MC.

9. Tani

Tani Yevonite

Kingdom Hearts Emoticons? o_O I don't think that's essentially an idea which should be entertained xD But what exactly do you mean by "Or something that is Kingdom Hearts that you will add to MC."? I'm just curious o.o

10. Wazi the pa

Backgrounds. Unique themes to our profile. Whatever floats this forum's boat. I just want Kingdom Hearts stuff in here!! Even one Sora emoticon (GIF image from GBA's Chain of memories) would satisfy me!!

Tani likes this.
  11. BladeRunner

BladeRunner Chocobo Knight

I like all of those skins. The colors work really well and they have a professional look.

I suggest a yellow/gold variation for the MC Dark theme. It's also sometimes a color of moogles' pom-poms so I believe it fits :p
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Wazi the pa

Make it happen..... PLEASE!

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!