New RPG, Pub Master Quest, coming to the WIi U next year

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ICEYFRESH1

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Oct 26, 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
Hello Everyone, my name is Isiah and I'm here to show you guys what my team is currently working on.
It's the next big RPG coming to the Wii U next year and I can promise that you'll love it. ;)

Pub Master Quest is a series that draws it's inspiration from the roots of classic JRPG games. Portable Knights, the newest upcoming game to the series, takes the tale of the hero, Dave, and sets him in purgatory. He is engulfed into this dying world, home to fallen souls who wish only to move on and become free. The world will soon be engulfed by a greater evil that resides within the core. Once it hatches from it's egg, it will rise to the surface and begin to consume the land into darkness until all is a wasteland. Alongside this new evil, treacherous beasts known as the Claims roam about the land, threatening the lives of all who venture too far away from town.

Dave is tasked by a mysterious voice, to travel far and defeat this greater evil. This voice gifts him with the power of Excalibur, and upon his quest, he and his 3 dead siblings must venture far with an unknown woman named Muwinn. They are tasked with disposing of the darkness that threatens this world. In which case, if Dave wishes to return to the world he used to know, he must accept this new meaning of existence.

So what's the point of this post?
Square Enix is running a a program called Collective and we need your help, take a look at the link below and if you can, check out the updates cause theres a lot of information there too.
If you like what you hear than all you have to do is log into your Square Enix account and simply just give us a vote up.
The more votes we have have the more closer we are to seeing this game to life faster and be successful.

http://collective.square-enix.com/projects/16/pub-master-quest-portable-knights
Remember to share if you can and questions are always welcomed so if you have any just ask away and I'll try to answer as soon as possible ;)