1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

New WoFF screens

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy Discussion' started by TRI Mike, Aug 25, 2016.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. TRI Mike

TRI Mike PSICOM Soldier

Really surprised there's little to no discussion on this wonderful-looking game here. RPGSite posted a bunch of new screenshot introducing two of my favorite protagonists: Terra and Bartz, along with Bahamut, Gilgamesh and other things.

I'm really, really hoping this game will be good. Feels like the art style, battle system and nods to so many past FF things will blend into a great experience.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Lulcielid

Lulcielid Turk

I'm interested to see if they will include Chaos or Cosmos in the game, lol.
    I think this the time we see chocobos in WOFF?

3. BladeRunner

BladeRunner Chocobo Knight

I've never hated character models in a game more than these blockheads. Which is a shame because I like everything else about WoFF. I'd be all over it if the game used for example FF9-like chibi artstyle or something like this instead.

4. Noctisfan

Noctisfan Balamb Garden Freshman

*cuteness overload*

I'm definitely getting this one.

5. ChingleeTribal

ChingleeTribal Chocobo Knight

Two things would have made this perfect:
    1)No chibi
    2)FF characters join you as permanent members instead. No monster recruiting .

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!