Next Active Time Report in February

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Oct 8, 2014

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
Could you put 2015 on the thread. Also will we continue in this one once february arrives or another thread will start ?
Unfortunately these forums, because they are so small, creates many threads that are very disjointed and hard to follow. Usually you need to look at multiple threads to get some sort of connection with various news going on lately.

A popular thread "Everything we know about FFXV" has fallen away from the front page and various new threads popping up have buried it past where no one will bother to look any more.

If we had a bigger community, keeping the forum in order would be a bigger deal, but because there are only a handful of us that post on here frequently, there isn't much need for moderation in general, let alone for what should/shouldn't be made into a thread.

You can expect someone to make a thread for the next Active Time Report. These threads are often created like news updates on a website (like Nova Crystallis). And, while there is a section on the forums for those updates, sometimes other news sites post stuff as well, and so there's no place to immediately talk about it on the forums, so its easier to just post a new thread for people.

Prince Naphtali

ShinRa SOLDIER
Dec 23, 2013
Unfortunately these forums, because they are so small, creates many threads that are very disjointed and hard to follow. Usually you need to look at multiple threads to get some sort of connection with various news going on lately.

A popular thread "Everything we know about FFXV" has fallen away from the front page and various new threads popping up have buried it past where no one will bother to look any more.

If we had a bigger community, keeping the forum in order would be a bigger deal, but because there are only a handful of us that post on here frequently, there isn't much need for moderation in general, let alone for what should/shouldn't be made into a thread.

You can expect someone to make a thread for the next Active Time Report. These threads are often created like news updates on a website (like Nova Crystallis). And, while there is a section on the forums for those updates, sometimes other news sites post stuff as well, and so there's no place to immediately talk about it on the forums, so its easier to just post a new thread for people.
so it's not possible to compile all same subject threads into one mega thread?

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
so it's not possible to compile all same subject threads into one mega thread?
Of course it IS possible, but I don't have control of that. Ideally we could just have one thread for FFXV related subjects, but people make new threads all the time. It's not really an issue I have, but I can understand why other people might not like it.

Oct 8, 2014
Maybe we could just use this thread to talk about what we want to see in the next ATR. When we get an official date, i'll bump it up with an update. Then i'll do the same with a link to the live stream.

I still have a very serious question for Tabata-san. Where are the moogles???

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
Maybe we could just use this thread to talk about what we want to see in the next ATR. When we get an official date, i'll bump it up with an update. Then i'll do the same with a link to the live stream.

I still have a very serious question for Tabata-san. Where are the moogles???
Where is 90% of the game? But seriously, I wonder what Moogles will look like in this game.

Oct 8, 2014
Too fantastic to be based on reality ? :cactuar:
No Moogle. No buy.

I want to call a moogle to my feet with a flute. I want to play as a moogle(remember the dog cam from the last ATR? think that, but with a moggle). And I want sidequest specifically for me to do as a moogle. I want a Moogle Gold-Saucer, where the moogle's play blitzball and Tetra Master/Triple Triad. This alone could make this game one of the greatest of all time.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
No Moogle. No buy.

I want to call a moogle to my feet with a flute. I want to play as a moogle(remember the dog cam from the last ATR? think that, but with a moggle). And I want sidequest specifically for me to do as a moogle. I want a Moogle Gold-Saucer, where the moogle's play blitzball and Tetra Master/Triple Triad. This alone could make this game one of the greatest of all time.
I got Moogles in Gold Saucer in Final Fantasy XIV (when 2.51 comes out) and Triple Triad. Maybe you should play FFXIV to get your fix. :kefkalol:

Jenova

Keyblade Master
Oct 28, 2013
Looking forward to it. I assume it will be more XV focused seeing as Type-0 is out the following month. Would love to hear more details regarding the demo.

Infest

Blitzball Champion
Sep 8, 2014
Germany
I hope we'll see airship gameplay as one surprise ( of the demo ?!). Nomura mentioned in an interview a few years ago that the party will be able to take control about enemy's vehicles such as Magitech armor, tanks and airships if they beat the pilot. I know that Tabata has said that we shouldn't really pay attention to the promisses Nomura made in the versus XIII days but with those landing airships at the end of the 10 minute walkthrough video it seems to be such a no brainer!

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
I hope we'll see airship gameplay as one surprise ( of the demo ?!). Nomura mentioned in an interview a few years ago that the party will be able to take control about enemy's vehicles such as Magitech armor, tanks and airships if they beat the pilot. I know that Tabata has said that we shouldn't really pay attention to the promisses Nomura made in the versus XIII days but with those landing airships at the end of the 10 minute walkthrough video it seems to be such a no brainer!
Someone mentioned in one of the ATRs that you will be able to pilot the magitek armor, so I think it's safe to say that kind of stuff is still in.

Wow! Now i really want to play XIV. Think i might wait til that heavansward expansion comes out tho.
That's the perfect time to pick it up. Triple Triad and Gold Saucer wont be introduced for a few months with the 2.5 patch, so it's probably better to pick it up at the expansion.

Last edited: