Noctis and Stella Relationship Discussions

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

Skye

Red Wings Commander
Sep 26, 2013
These two characters were probably the most interesting characters on the game. There are so many questions that are needed to be answered.

Will Noctis and Stella ever be a couple?
Will they be enemies?
Will one of them have a tragic ending?
Is Stella a Mysterious Dragoon Lady?
Is Stella a Villain?

Mark

Yevonite
Oct 6, 2013
Scotland
I reckon that she'll be true to her native land but then defect at the last minuit and save Noctis and Co.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure it's already been confirmed by Nomura that Stella is not the mysteriuos Dragoon.

Oh, and on the topic of Stella, why did they have to go and change her mature look for another generic "pretty" teen? Same with prompto - WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU!?

(Not for the feint of heart)

Last edited:

Omegaflare

AVALANCHE Warrior
Sep 28, 2013
Oldenburg, GERMANY
Great idea for a discussion but this could have been easily posted instead in the General FF XV thread. I created that thread so we dont need all those seperate threads anymore....

hui43210

Red Wings Commander
Sep 26, 2013
Ottawa, On
I don't know who, but someone is going to die. Most of the minds of VII are at work here, there is going to be some serious shit going down in this game.

Skye

Red Wings Commander
Sep 26, 2013
I reckon that she'll be true to her native land but then defect at the last minuit and save Noctis and Co.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure it's already been confirmed by Nomura that Stella is not the mysteriuos Dragoon.

Oh, and on the topic of Stella, why did they have to go and change her mature look for another generic "pretty" teen? Same with prompto - WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU!?

(Not for the feint of heart)

I used to like the old Stella, but now, I started to like the new Stella. However, I do agree with the new Prompto, I liked the old Prompto, he looked more cute.

Sep 26, 2013
Based on an old Dengeki Online interview where Nomura apparently prefers depicting friendships over love affairs. I'm guessing they'll either just be childhood friends or it'll be one of those things where there is something romantic going on but it won't be heavily focused on.

Will they be enemies?
Stella has been described as an unfortunate enemy of Noctis.

The game so far screams it.

Nomura confirmed that Stella is not the Dragoon Knight we see in the 1st PD trailer. He said that he couldn't do that to her (not who she is I guess). That female Dragoon Knight is an enemy job class.

Is Stella a Villain?
This is one of those things where I think that Shakespeare quote comes into play.

“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.” -William Shakespeare

If we apply the quote to your question, I think it will be up to the player to decide if she's a villain or not. Some may see her as the villain. Others may see her as the hero.

Same with all the other characters we see in the game too.

slpturtle

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Oct 16, 2013
These two characters were probably the most interesting characters on the game. There are so many questions that are needed to be answered.

Will they be enemies?
Is Stella a Villain?
I think Stella and Noctis will have some sort of romantic relationship, but don't think romance will be the only concern between the two.
Yes
Hopefully not, but the mood this game has been setting basically calls for it and Nomura saying that this game takes inspiration Romeo and Juliet confirms it.
No
At first, then probably she aligns with Noctis half way through the story

Overall I'm really looking forward to the relationship between these two characters, and I think it could very possibly steal the spotlight in this game if given the time to shine.

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
We can't but speculate about this topic, except for some things we already know that have already been addressed. For example, the enemy part. Yes, it was said long ago that Stella will be an enemy? What kind of enemy? Maybe the final boss? Maybe she betrays you? Maybe she joins you?

Light

Balamb Garden Freshman
Oct 5, 2013
Hey, it's been 7 years. Of course Prompto would've aged like the rest of us. Not to mention he's probably been under a lot of stress waiting for this game to come out, lol.

Skye

Red Wings Commander
Sep 26, 2013
I'm really hoping that one of the sequels is a retelling of XV from Stella's perspective.
Me too!!

Stella is probably the most important characher in the game, could she be that Sleeping Woman in the FFXV Logo?

Keriaku

Balamb Garden Freshman
Oct 26, 2013
Me too!!

Stella is probably the most important characher in the game, could she be that Sleeping Woman in the FFXV Logo?
I believe it's been stated that the figure in the logo is the Goddess Etro. But yeah. I feel Stella is gonna be an interesting character. She feels to me like a more developed and complex Rinoa. I feel like Rinoa had an interesting story concept, having powers forced on her and being shunned by the world for it, but it wasn't developed enough. Stella on the other hand feels like she has more agency, and will be able to convey an emotionally charged story.