Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

NOCTIS: THE WEAPON SUMMONER

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
I like this new idea. I hope it's brought up in the game as a title. We've had summoner. And Vayne in FF12 had swords floating around him. But no one ever put a name to it. I'd like this to be a start of a new class. Noctis can summon weapons of any kind. A few years ago, it's been reveal that that includes even guns. We've had the usual Knights, Heavy Knights, Red Mages, Black Mages, and Summoner/White Mages for a while. They're great, and no RPG should be without them. But think of the applications with this new class sticking around beyond FFXV!

Imagine a character in FF17 beating a death god in the opening act, stealing it's power, and then going thru the rest of the game with a scythe and elemental daggers behind him floating like bladed wings or feathers. Each Weapon Summoner could/should be different though. We don't need to clone Noctis like how Ryu and Cammy are cloned and reused thru all of the Street Fighter games. What we need and different reasons each weapon summon can use the power and which weapons they summon. Maybe not even have it be crystal related. Maybe don't have it be swords but other weapons. Maybe it's not many at once but huge ones that you use tactically one at a time. Think of a Weapon Summoner calling in a giant cannon to vaporize the chest of a Petrifying Dragon!

My point is, I love the idea, and I want it to stick around and be used in a multitude of ways if possible.
Thoughts?