1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Ok, Here we go.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Mike, Sep 25, 2013.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Azuardo

Azuardo Materia Hunter Staff Member Moderator

Was hard to make a final list, too lol.

2. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Man, if you want to talk difficult lists, check out RPG Site and listen to the GOTY podcasts this weekend. Lots of arguing. Ahaha.

3. Fleur

Fleur Red Wings Commander

I was looking for your podcast. =)

Oh man, you weren't kidding about the arguing. 2 and a 1/3 hours in length. I'm only fifteen minutes in. xD

4. darkbahamut

darkbahamut PSICOM Soldier UFFSite Veteran

Some little tidbits about FF9 I've learned today:

1. Quina's physical attacks ignore what row s/he's in (so s/he can be kept in the back row with no drawbacks).
    2. Gysahl Greens can be used in battle to cure Berserk (if I'd known this years ago...).

5. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

6. Sioux

Sioux PSICOM Soldier UFFSite Veteran

<_<

>_>

7. BZero

BZero Yevonite UFFSite Veteran

>_>

<_<

8. BladeRunner

BladeRunner Chocobo Knight

Dear Lord, WTF is happening with reddit today? All that drama...

9. Lulcielid

Lulcielid Turk

It may go for a while.

10. Fin

Fin Red Wings Commander UFFSite Veteran

I feel so depressed after taking the N2 because I did so well on the first part and flubbed on the second, meaning I will probably pass but not with the high score I was hoping for.

I want to eat pudding until I explode and take the day off of school tomorrow. :( I went to a cheap all-you-can-eat to drown out my sorrows and have probably given myself enough indigestion to last for a week, but it's not enough.

But at least I don't have to worry about it anymore. It's outta my hands. Now I can focus on my art without feeling so guilty.

11. Wazi the pa

Wazi the pa Samurai Legend Moderator Site Staff

Strive for a better tomorrow buddy. Don't let one failure drag you down and reminisce about the horrid past.
    I feel ya though, I really do. There's always a silver lining where you least expect it.

12. Fin

Fin Red Wings Commander UFFSite Veteran

I didn't fail the test, I definitely passed. But I wanted to get 80-90%, and now I think I'll be with all the other average scores, or around 70% if I'm good at guessing (50% is the minimum passing grade). Most people just barely pass (well most people fail, but of the people that actually studied for it) and I don't want to be in that group.

Especially if they care about those individual scores when I'm applying for university, saying "I was hungry" sounds like a sad excuse for a poor listening score when I have already gone to Japanese university lectures and followed them just fine. I'm generally a horrible listener in any language when it comes to remembering lists of directions and the like though. But I feel reading comprehension is piss easy when everyone else thinks it's the toughest section so there's that.

13. Lulcielid

Lulcielid Turk

Recently came back from giving my vote for the elections and the process was ok, surprising because during this time my country tends to be very loudly.

14. yeah_93

yeah_93 AVALANCHE Warrior

Argentina primaries right? Who did you vote for? I don't know much about Argentina's politics but I know Scioli and Macri lead.

We had primaries in Venezuela a few weeks ago. A bloody disaster since the candidate I voted for (and won) was disqualified for the general election.

15. Lulcielid

Lulcielid Turk

None of the candidates were of my liking so my vote came more from who my family wanted to win rather than my own choice, they wanted Macri so i voted for him.

16. BladeRunner

BladeRunner Chocobo Knight

It seems the refugee crisis has woken up all kinds of radical nationalists and even some neo-nazis from their slumber. What could possibly go wrong?

17. Lulcielid

Lulcielid Turk

Since when wearing black = emo ? Like this has been disturbing my mind for so many years.

18. Wazi the pa

FFXV is the game to hate. It'll subside.

19. Lulcielid

Lulcielid Turk

I have seen this trend way before FFXV showed its characters wearing black in 2013, like even before FFVIIAC days.

20. Wazi the pa

It became really potent straight after XIII's hype. More so than ever before.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!