1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Ok, Here we go.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Mike, Sep 25, 2013.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Lulcielid

Lulcielid Turk

Nope, there're other 14 remaining humans with you ;).

2. BladeRunner

BladeRunner Chocobo Knight

I thought guests is just a different spelling of ghosts.

3. SlankyZerm

SlankyZerm Yevonite UFFSite Veteran

4. Lulcielid

Lulcielid Turk

This probably doesn't fit here but I could not find a place nor saw it being thread worthy so I will use this thread instead.

RANT TIME: I find hypocritical and disgusting when fans use , this and FFXIV, as the paragon of what the franchise should strive and criticize other games for not following a certain step on that list but, conviniently forget that XIV (2013) reinforced the mindset that certain step can be done and is perfectly fine doing. My eyes bleed each I see that picture being posted.

5. Sioux

Sioux PSICOM Soldier UFFSite Veteran

Hm, anyone else notice how thin soda cans are getting? It might just be me but, I swear the cans of Sprite are getting thinner than when I was a child. Damn human race, using up all that aluminium.

6. Lulcielid

Lulcielid Turk

I am noticing that too, if slightly.

7. Sioux

Sioux PSICOM Soldier UFFSite Veteran

Chips are also like 2/3 content for 1/3 air these days...it's like they don't think we notice. I actually educated a lady on that in a store when I was working as a cashier last year. Not that it made her any less pleased about how roughly I tossed her Doritos into the bag but still.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!