Ok, Here we go.

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Frei

Balamb Garden Freshman
UFFSite Veteran
Sep 29, 2013
And I love it. I bet this thread can't beat UFF's though.

(hello friends quoting me 3193 pages from now, you all suck)

Ehren

The Sunflower Knight
Site Staff
Sep 17, 2013
Bethany, Oklahoma
Let us know if you can, because I'm suuuper interested in that. I'd probably never use my 3DS for it when I have a computer and a PS3, but whatever!

Dollow

PSICOM Soldier
Sep 26, 2013
dollowrlance.blogspot.com
I have a question I figure this would be the best place to ask,

Why doesn't the "TetraCast" Podcast have an official thread here on Mognet? I mean I have just gotten into listening to it, and it strikes me as strange that there is no thread for the show, I mean this place is meant to be a join operation of Nova Crystallis & RPG Site, right?

TetraCast EP 1

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
I think they're recording a new episode this week, an when they do I'm sure Zack will make a thread!

RPG Site things are all a little bit in flux right now, as we're building a new version of the site to launch alongside the next gen in November. So there'll be things like a proper podcast hub on there once it launches!

Frei

Balamb Garden Freshman
UFFSite Veteran
Sep 29, 2013

• Let us know if you can, because I'm suuuper interested in that. I'd probably never use my 3DS for it when I have a computer and a PS3, but whatever!
    I can read but not post! At least not with the quickreply, I didn't look in too much detail.

Ehren

The Sunflower Knight
Site Staff
Sep 17, 2013
Bethany, Oklahoma
Sad about the 3DS thing! D:

And yeah, I dunno if it's helping but I've advertised it to all of my offline friends and have been both reblogging links here on tumblr and submitting links to tumblr users I know to be fans. I told a couple of people on Skype about it, and tweeted something a few days ago (not that I really have a following there). Told everyone who thought they might join that they should tell other people about it too, so hopefully that helps.

Aether

Yevonite
UFFSite Veteran
Sep 25, 2013
Australia
Hmmm....maybe we should just copy and paste the entire UFF thread into this one. Or maybe not.....some of the old jokes may choke us with nostalgia

gaiages

:<
Site Staff
Sep 26, 2013
Florida
So guys, that Wii U update? I don't know whether it's the greatest thing ever (I don't need to use the main TV to play Wii games!) or the most disappointing (Can't use the GamePad for games with a Classic Controller option!).

On the on-topic in the off-topic thread, I retweeted about the forum on my Twitter, but I don't have many followers so I doubt that helped much :p