Ok, Here we go.

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Phoenix

Yevonite
UFFSite Veteran
Sep 28, 2013
Yeah well, we beat USC badly enough that they fired their head coach in the parking lot after the plane landed. So I'm not really too intimidated (as an ASU fan, I have to take what joy I can get)

fufatch

Balamb Garden Freshman
Oct 9, 2013
Poland
Well, since APZone posted a link to twitch, I might as well throw mine out there.
I'm streaming FFXIII again tonight after speedrunning through the first four chapters in about five hours. So tonight, I'll probably stream again until about 2:00 in the morning like last time. xD
Links is in the signature below, feel free to stop by. It was pretty fun last night, a few members from over here stopped on by.
Hilarity ensued.
Looks like I missed the stream for today, it's offline at the moment.

Aether

Yevonite
UFFSite Veteran
Sep 25, 2013
Australia
Hopefully soon I'll be able to watch this sort of stuff. Until next month I'm still stuck on our country's stupid archaic and expensive mobile data costs...

Aether

Yevonite
UFFSite Veteran
Sep 25, 2013
Australia
I'm in Australia, Sap. Where I'm living now I've no access to ADSL, so it means my only ability to Internet is Internet over the Mobile phone network. Currently paying AUD$89.95 a month for 12GB of downloads. If I go over, I get slowed down to 64kbps - slightly faster than the old dial-up.

But bought a new house which I get the keys to at the end of the month so that will mean I'll get unlimited ADSL2+ for $50 a month.

Phoenix

Yevonite
UFFSite Veteran
Sep 28, 2013
Aeth: you might be the only place that has a worse deal on internet than we do here in the states.

And I am still sad that the minute I moved away from Austin, Google announced they were bringing Google Fiber there. Boooooo

Aether

Yevonite
UFFSite Veteran
Sep 25, 2013
Australia
Well huge left wing/right wing political debate going on here at the moment about FTTH vs FTTN technology. It's interesting from my perspective as I can see it from a physical cable POV being a cabler and from a theoretical/home user POV

Phoenix

Yevonite
UFFSite Veteran
Sep 28, 2013
Well huge left wing/right wing political debate going on here at the moment about FTTH vs FTTN technology. It's interesting from my perspective as I can see it from a physical cable POV being a cabler and from a theoretical/home user POV
That's a political debate? Interesting, here it's usually utility controlled. Most installations are FTTN, to my knowledge, though there may be some locations with FTTH. Though I am sad to say I am still on an all-copper line.

Aether

Yevonite
UFFSite Veteran
Sep 25, 2013
Australia
Well the utility company is owned by the government - NBN Co. The FTTH strategy was the last governments policy, but the current government wants to use FTTN as its cheaper and the last government kind of spent more money than they had...to the tune of about.....45 billion dollars. So it's political at the moment due to money stuffs

Aether

Yevonite
UFFSite Veteran
Sep 25, 2013
Australia
Is it sad I went looking for a remix today and ine of only two references of it on the Internet now is a post I made on UFF9 about it back in 2003?