1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Persona 4: The Ultimate Ultra Suplex Hold new trailer

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Reverse Vampire, Sep 28, 2013.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Reverse Vampire

Reverse Vampire PSICOM Soldier

Eh hem for the long title. o_O

New character made me want to know what's up with the game and buy it once it hits the shelves. Haven't played the first game yet, but I plan to once I buy a PS3 or PS4.

And hooray for Yukari and Junpei's return. And what's up with the costume Yukari? I know you're an actress and all, but sigh. You know what, you look fine. :p

2. gaiages

gaiages :< Moderator Site Staff

I don't think the trailer hides for even a second that this Sho character is 95% likely to be that hidden evil dude at the end of P4A. I'd be more surprised if he wasn't evil or had ulterior motives.

It looks great, much like P4A did... but I probably won't pick it up until it's under $20, like I do with most fighting games. I really do hope they cut a little bit of the fluff out of P4U's story mode, as compared to P4A's story mode, though... after playing through with 3-4 characters, it became a bit of a drag.

3. Tsukiyomi

Tsukiyomi Red Wings Commander

I haven't played P4A and didnt look much into the new one coming out; Is it a sequel/prequel or remake?

4. gaiages

gaiages :< Moderator Site Staff

It's honestly hard to tell, but it seems to be both. It adds new characters and re-balances and whatnot, and I'm pretty sure it continues the story of P4A, but... I'm really not sure about that part.

5. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

I'm interested in this, but my issue with P4A was the auto-combo stuff making it too easy to put somebody in relatively powerful damage loops. Hopefully some of the changes here can keep the nice auto-combo system but also inject some difficulty into the more deadly techniques.

6. Stealth

Stealth Red Wings Commander

From what I researched its just an enhanced edition with maybe some new endings.

7. Caius

Caius PSICOM Soldier

I honestly hated P4, and I thought P4U was really well put together, but since I hated the P4 cast, I didn't play it too much.

However, grown up P3 characters were enough reason for me to buy the original P4U, and now this (assuming it's localized.) I was in love with Mistru and Akihiko in P4U and I'm just so excited to see Junpei and Yukari now.

8. Varnis

Varnis Yevonite

This game has the greatest title in Fighting Game history...It's a shame us Western Players won't be getting that name.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!