1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Persona 5: The Hunt for Consistent Reliable Sources of Information

Discussion in 'RPG Discussion' started by Zyco, Feb 25, 2015.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Zyco

Zyco Stiltzkin's Apprentice

Hey all,

So with FFXV, I've been able to get wonderful updates of anything even remotely related from Nova Crystallis in such a timely manner. I was wondering if anyone knew of any sites, or even people that covered anything Persona 5 related. I follow Atlus USA on Facebook and Twitter, and needless to say they don't even acknowledge that it exists. Any announcements from Atlus has to come from some 3rd party that doesn't really focus on Atlus itself. Maybe people who are dedicated to translating a lot of what is being said during the streams. This is the internet, and I know there's someone somewhere out there doing this godly task, my question is if anyone knows about any of these sources of info.

Thanks!
    Zyco

2. Wazi the pa

Wazi the pa Samurai Legend Moderator Site Staff

Lucina likes this.
  3. Lucina

Lucina Red Wings Commander

As @Wazi the pa has mentioned, RPG Site is a good place to go to for P5 news. Other websites which also focus on games in the Japanese market are Gematsu and Siliconera.

4. Mistwalker

Mistwalker Red Wings Commander

Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!