1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

PlayStation Now public beta launches in UK, Final Fantasy XIII, Tomb Raider Underworld among feature

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Sora96, Jul 15, 2015.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Sora96

Sora96 Sphere Hunter

The open beta for PlayStation Now in the UK has launched. All the details here.

Final Fantasy XIII and Tomb Raider Underworld are among the titles currently available.

[​IMG]

Can anyone confirm if Final Fantasy XIII-2 or any other Square Enix games are available?

2. Wazi the pa

Wazi the pa Samurai Legend Moderator Site Staff

I actually decided to give a shit to buy another PS3 in a day or two to play FFXIII, Ni No Kuni & more. I've gone somewhat crazy without having to play those games for a while now.

I just can't stand latency in offline games when the only thing I have to worry about is the FPS in games.

Video game cloud based streaming doesn't work for me.

3. Sora96

Sora96 Sphere Hunter

The Lightning Saga is amazing! I hope you enjoy it!

4. Wazi the pa

Wazi the pa Samurai Legend Moderator Site Staff

I've played it before. Finished FFXIII over 8 times and FFXIII-2 twice. I'm not a fan of LR.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!