1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Resonance of Fate any good?

Discussion in 'RPG Discussion' started by Sora96, Apr 5, 2015.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Sora96

Sora96 Sphere Hunter

Is Resonance of Fate any good?

2. BladeRunner

BladeRunner Chocobo Knight

I think it was quite good. What I liked most is a great combat system and an interesting steampunk world with huge gears everywhere (well, I love steampunk settings). Characters were cool and the story... well I don't even remember what it was about. Maybe it's not a masterpiece but it's fun to play and I do recommend it.

SIX2SE7EN likes this.
  3. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

I reviewed this game ages ago and really liked its combat, I remember, though I can remember so little about it now. I rather enjoyed it at the time. SEGA was on a bit of a JRPG roll those few years.

Sora96 likes this.
  4. SIX2SE7EN

SIX2SE7EN Stiltzkin's Apprentice

Resonance of Fate was the most innovative RPG of the generation in my opinion. If you like over the top shooting gameplay with a great steam punk world and excellent soundtrack. I think it appeals to gamers who go in expecting nothing and then getting blown by it. Its very out of the ordinary.

5. Zero

Zero Red Wings Commander UFFSite Veteran

It's been many years since I played it but I enjoyed it pretty well. Very unique battle system, though pulling off some things in battle can be a bit of a learning curve iirc. Took me a while to get the hang of some things. I'm glad this thread came up, it reminded me that I need that soundtrack.

6. coffee-san

coffee-san Red Wings Commander

Lol glad I bumped into this thread, was considering purchasing this game after I finished my JRPG backlog.
    Definitely gonna do it now.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!