1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

RPG Site Log In issues

Discussion in 'The Front Gate' started by EvilHero, Oct 4, 2013.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. EvilHero

EvilHero Yevonite

So I been trying to log into RPG Site for a while now, I used the same user name and password I been using and thought that maybe I somehow forgot my password. I even went to UFF and saw that nothing was wrong with it. So I tried again at RPG Site and I keep getting an error message saying "Wrong Password".

I have also ran into a few other problems where I tried to go to the platform category

I wasnt really sure where to put this seeing how the foumes doesnt have a bug report section yet. I have already contact the team about this problem back in August and havent heard back from them since :\ Is there any news about a site update or maintenance going on or something that might be causing those problems?

2. Tsukiyomi

Tsukiyomi Red Wings Commander

DId you try resetting your password? I didn't sign up on RPG site yet but I assume it has one.

3. Zack

Zack Somniac Staff Member Moderator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

We are actually not using it anymore. That's why we shut down registration on the forums. We are moving to an entirely new system, so rest assured we are replacing it. =]

4. Mike

Mike Head Engineer Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Yes, you're not missing much at the moment by not logging in to RPG Site. Soon, though...

5. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Yeah. Give it a month or two and all will become clear on this particular topic...

6. Shin Kazama

Shin Kazama ShinRa SOLDIER UFFSite Veteran

Looking forward to what you guys have on store.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!