1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

[RUMOR]Final Fantasy XV Future DLC and Update leak

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy Discussion' started by Momo333, Aug 10, 2017.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Guitar (pseudo)God

Guitar (pseudo)God Red Wings Commander

Gamescom starts in two days. The most prominent "leaks" were about the new XBox X - and, personally speaking, the press conference did nothing to sway me to purchase one.

Given the nothingburger of the Microsoft conference, the lack of leaks (and we've all heard the wild rumors) should caution us to temper expectations accordingly. Who knows - maybe SE's showing will be truly transcendent, living up to our wildest dreams. But that's not what's been promised.

2. Storm

Storm AVALANCHE Warrior

they promised relevant news, just expecting that.; might be just related to multiplayer tho.

3. llazy77

llazy77 Sphere Hunter

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/06/23/square-enix-big-announcements-final-fantasy-xv-gamescom-2017/

they said "big announcements"

Multiplayer is already out it has to be something else

4. Storm

Storm AVALANCHE Warrior

it's not, they only made a test version available (with limited content, there's many elements to be revealed about multiplayer).

i doubt they'll only talk about that, we'll see.

5. Nova

Nova AVALANCHE Warrior

They do have to talk about the survey results sometime soon too. Some people think they'll announce a PC version but its probably too early for that.

Bazztek likes this.
  6. Jubileus

Jubileus AVALANCHE Warrior

Agree with Nova. There are too many additional stuff they need to add into the game to be able to do PC now.

PC strikes me as something they'll do last as part of a definitive edition or something like that.

My bet is they'll talk about the survey results, and that they're gonna create an expansion based on the winning option.

7. Bazztek

Bazztek PSICOM Soldier

SonOfEtro and Nova like this.
Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!