1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Salutations from the Land of the Masked!

Discussion in 'The Front Gate' started by MaskedStreamerZ, Jul 14, 2016.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. MaskedStreamerZ

MaskedStreamerZ Stiltzkin's Apprentice

2. MaskedStreamerZ

MaskedStreamerZ Stiltzkin's Apprentice

I forgot to add this part. Lol

Hello there guys and gals!

It's your friendly neighborhood Twitch streamer, Masked! I enjoy sharing in a high quality streaming experience with all others who enjoy RPGs and other gaming genres. Except MOBAs, I hate MOBAs. Lol
    I wish to be able to one day dedicate most of my time to streaming as a career, but until, or if ever, that time comes I will continue to pursue my academic careers as an undergraduate Clinical Psychology Researcher - soon to be a graduate researcher! :D

So that's my spiel, I hope you read through it.
    tl;dr - I love streaming RPGs on twitchtv/maskedstreamerz and I hope that we can all grow together as a community which shares their love for these dank role playing vidya games!

Wazi the pa likes this.
  3. Wazi the pa

Wazi the pa Samurai Legend Moderator Site Staff

Hello to you too! You'll fit in just nicely over here. Since you're a full-time streamer in the making,there's the option to use the "General Gaming Discussion" sub-category to jot a full run-down of the kind of RPGs you stream and what kind of person you are as an entertainer. Otherwise, feel free to mingle with the community members here; Be it to discuss with others in anticipation of upcoming RPGs (Final Fantasy XV and the like) or just simply getting to know them, this forum has it all! :D

I hope to see you in future thread discussions! And again, welcome to Mognet Central!

4. BladeRunner

BladeRunner Chocobo Knight

We're gonna need your help here. FFXV already makes people go crazy.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!