1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Share your Black Friday hauls!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by gaiages, Nov 29, 2013.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. gaiages

gaiages :< Moderator Site Staff

Thanksgiving? What's that? Everyone knows this holiday is about getting tons of stuff on the cheap and surviving terrible crowds!

Since (I think?) Black Friday's more or less a USA thing, tell me Americans, what did you pick up this Black Friday? :3

2. Zack

Zack Somniac Staff Member Moderator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Personally, I just plan on stocking up on PS Plus memberships. A lot of the other stuff, I'm very likely to find better deals soon. =]

3. Misty

Misty Yevonite

Not quite a Black Friday haul, although I will be picking it up on Black Friday. ;)

KMHCN36C67U025386_03.jpg KMHCN36C67U025386_02.jpg
    ( pics are from the dealer, obvi )​

My current car is a pos and is constantly breaking on me. I paid $3750 for it in February of 2011, and have since sunk about $4k into repairing it. Found this baby after a month or two of looking, great condition, pretty good price.

And for this reason, I won't be participating in Black Friday, tempting as the deals are!

4. gaiages

gaiages :< Moderator Site Staff

Wow, nice find on the car, Black Friday deal or not. ;)

I've gotten a bunch of stuff, but the most notable things are a Vita and a PlayStation 3 headset that also works with the PC. A fair amount of games too, but I'm too lazy to really list them out :p

5. Shin Kazama

Shin Kazama ShinRa SOLDIER UFFSite Veteran

I didn't buy anything today, surprisingly.

6. Squirrel Emperor

Squirrel Emperor Nuts Staff Member Moderator

Managed to pick up Rayman Legends for $24 before it went back up to $56 on Amazon for Wii U.

7. Chaos

Chaos PSICOM Soldier

Got some new RAM for my computer, which it needed badly.

Finally got myself a new TV as well. Now I won't be dealing with this old plasma one that has terrible burn in. The burn in is the reason I haven't started (or rather stopped) my playthrough of Kingdom Hearts HD. I already have Borderlands 2 forever frozen on the screen, not sure if adding Sora's face and HP bar to that would really be a wise idea.

8. Crystal Power

Crystal Power ShinRa SOLDIER

Wow, Wow WOW! That's great!

I won't ever go to Black Friday. People be acting like fools in those stores, smh. lol.

9. Zack

Zack Somniac Staff Member Moderator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

I bought my stuff online. I got a couple new pillows (mine were two years old and these new pillows were marked down from $60 to $15), 1 year PS Plus, renewed a year for Crunchyroll, and a bunch of games from the Steam sale: FEZ, Septerra Core, FFVII, Cherry Tree High Comedy Club, and CStrike: GO.

Spent enough money earlier on a PS4 and a new phone, so just tailing it off until Christmas.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!