Share your Black Friday hauls!

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

gaiages

:<
Site Staff
Sep 26, 2013
Florida
Thanksgiving? What's that? Everyone knows this holiday is about getting tons of stuff on the cheap and surviving terrible crowds!

Since (I think?) Black Friday's more or less a USA thing, tell me Americans, what did you pick up this Black Friday? :3

Zack

Somniac
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 29, 2013
Personally, I just plan on stocking up on PS Plus memberships. A lot of the other stuff, I'm very likely to find better deals soon. =]

Not quite a Black Friday haul, although I will be picking it up on Black Friday. ;)

KMHCN36C67U025386_03.jpg KMHCN36C67U025386_02.jpg
( pics are from the dealer, obvi )​

My current car is a pos and is constantly breaking on me. I paid $3750 for it in February of 2011, and have since sunk about $4k into repairing it. Found this baby after a month or two of looking, great condition, pretty good price.

And for this reason, I won't be participating in Black Friday, tempting as the deals are!

gaiages

:<
Site Staff
Sep 26, 2013
Florida
Wow, nice find on the car, Black Friday deal or not. ;)

I've gotten a bunch of stuff, but the most notable things are a Vita and a PlayStation 3 headset that also works with the PC. A fair amount of games too, but I'm too lazy to really list them out :p

Chaos

PSICOM Soldier
Sep 27, 2013
Oregon
chaos1950.tumblr.com
Got some new RAM for my computer, which it needed badly.

Finally got myself a new TV as well. Now I won't be dealing with this old plasma one that has terrible burn in. The burn in is the reason I haven't started (or rather stopped) my playthrough of Kingdom Hearts HD. I already have Borderlands 2 forever frozen on the screen, not sure if adding Sora's face and HP bar to that would really be a wise idea.

Crystal Power

Keyblade Master
Nov 29, 2013
United States
Not quite a Black Friday haul, although I will be picking it up on Black Friday. ;)

View attachment 93 View attachment 94
( pics are from the dealer, obvi )​

My current car is a pos and is constantly breaking on me. I paid $3750 for it in February of 2011, and have since sunk about $4k into repairing it. Found this baby after a month or two of looking, great condition, pretty good price.

And for this reason, I won't be participating in Black Friday, tempting as the deals are!
Wow, Wow WOW! That's great!

I won't ever go to Black Friday. People be acting like fools in those stores, smh. lol.

Zack

Somniac
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 29, 2013
I bought my stuff online. I got a couple new pillows (mine were two years old and these new pillows were marked down from $60 to $15), 1 year PS Plus, renewed a year for Crunchyroll, and a bunch of games from the Steam sale: FEZ, Septerra Core, FFVII, Cherry Tree High Comedy Club, and CStrike: GO.

Spent enough money earlier on a PS4 and a new phone, so just tailing it off until Christmas.