1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Showing off - Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - 21/11/13

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy Discussion' started by LightningXFang, Nov 13, 2013.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Sapientia

Sapientia ShinRa SOLDIER

So, has anyone beat the game in Hard Mode yet? I'm currently going through a normal mode playthrough, considering my Schemata's stats are all around 3,000 magic/strength and 15,000+ HP.

2. yeah_93

yeah_93 AVALANCHE Warrior

Good thing I'll play this game to form my own opinion, because everyone seems divided with the game. So far reviews haven't been nice.

3. TRI Mike

TRI Mike PSICOM Soldier

I only played the Japanese demo and I gotta say I liked it. Erren says she didn't like the graphics but I honestly think they're very good. Especially the cutscenes. Of course, I'll have to play the entire game first to form a solid opinion.

Ehren likes this.
  4. Somber

Somber PSICOM Soldier

You must know that those reviewers are people who didn't like XIII and XIII-2 :cookie:

5. yeah_93

yeah_93 AVALANCHE Warrior

I read the reviews and frankly I didn't observe they were biased.

6. Joshua

Joshua PSICOM Soldier

So for anyone who may have imported or spoiled themselves - is this game definitive? Like a clear, complete ending to the XIII saga with all loose threads wrapped up?

No spoilers please, hoping for a no/yes. I just want to know if I'm going to invest 30 hours into something with a conclusion. I have a full time job and a 13-month old so my long form jrpg time has to be spent very wisely :p

7. Sapientia

Sapientia ShinRa SOLDIER

Concluded? Of course.

8. hui43210

hui43210 Yevonite

I haven't been on this forum lately since The Japanese release, but I'm finally joining the fun with the rest of NA on tuesday!!! So far I find it kinda funny that the review from this site called LR the worst of the three and Kotaku called it the best. Eager to play it myself.

9. BoN

BoN Yevonite

I just found that game saved files from japanese version can be used with english version. (but japanese dlc can't be used with english version)

:cookie: In jp version, I have Sphere hunter garb but in english version, it's show as "unknown garb".

Attached Files:

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!