1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Small glitch regarding the alert notification system

Discussion in 'The Front Gate' started by Lulcielid, Jan 6, 2017.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

Tags:
  1. Lulcielid

Lulcielid Turk

This might be a pedantic request but this is a small issue that I´ve been noticing for a while.

Whenever I have a thread being watched I´d get alert notifications when someone else posted in it, then I´d put the mouse on the top right corner to display the alert list, click on the thread that I was alerted, be sent to it and finally the notification would either dissapear (if there was only 1 alert) and reduce in number (if there was 2 or more alerts).

Now onto the glitch:

Sometimes, instead of going to the top right notification feature I would go to the watched thread directly (from the front page board, then to the respective subforum, then to the respective thread I had in watch mode) and once I am on the thread the alert notification on the top right would not dissapear/reduce.

EDIT: Just got screenshots showing what I´m experiencing
    1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  2. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

As I said to you on Discord, I'm gonna look into this. Known bug, let us say... but will investigate. Am going to sit down and update Mognet some in general this weekend.

Lulcielid likes this.
  3. Lulcielid

Lulcielid Turk

Thanks again for taking your time.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!