SONY's E3 2015 Press Conference - Your thoughts.

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
The Last Guardian at the beginning ! So glorious :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling: , i love you Fumito Ueda!!! You're my second most wanted game after FINAL FANTASY XV.

FINAL FANTASY VII remake, just for the shock value:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. Now with Nomura being the director its very likely that ATB or turnbase is out of the window here, personally i'm only interested in how they will adapt the original 1997 game into this new generation, i don't know in what more i could be interested about a game we already know how the plot plays out (unless theres significant changes)

SHENMUE 3, i've never played any of the games but kudos to the fans;)

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
It's incredible how Gaf got all of their wishes. Did you see that banner with TLG, Shenmue 3, and FF7 logos before the conference? It's scary.

Sony won. By a landslide.

somni

PSICOM Soldier
Nov 26, 2013
I relent making "console warz" comments, but honestly wow. The Last Guardian, FFVII remake, & Shenmue III, all at the same time. Three mythical titles that are now a reality. I thought Sony's E3 2013 would be hard to top, but they some how pulled off a gaming miracle. This is definitely one for the books.

Jenova

Keyblade Master
Oct 28, 2013
It will be interesting to see what Square-Enix has up their sleeve for tomorrow. Hopefully, they haven't "blown their load" as some call it. Really holding out for that XII HD Remaster.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
This is what I believe. Versus was supposed to have a battle system inspired by Advent Children after all, I think that they could take this approach with the VII Remake to give us a feel what for FFVII would have been like in the style of Advent Children (also directed by Nomura).

May 26, 2014
VII remake was obviously the highlight of the conference. Didn't even know I wanted a remake until they announced it today. Now I'm hyped. Definitely wouldn't mind overhauled, action combat either.

Last Guardian was also nice, though I'm not nearly as excited for it as some people. Great to finally see it after so long, and I'm sure a lot are happy because of it, so there you go.

Horizon Zero Dawn looked very interesting. Need to see more. Never played Killzone or anything from this developer.

I don't understand Media Molecule's new game