Square Enix Presents:Extended Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Emergency Talk Show on October 2nd!

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

llazy77

Warrior of Light
May 27, 2014
Tabata will either make me love the game or hate it in this next showing. Good luck Square your gonna need it.

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
May 28, 2014
VIRGINIA
www.behance.net
If they're going to be talking about the game I hope they focus on things that are finalize. I want to start solidifying what'll be in that game and how it works. I don't want to like something then it suddenly vanish again. I'd like them to put character profiles on english and jpn websites and also have brief profiles for villians. I want to hear about that Urahara-looking guy and the green eye black hair lady.

Leonhart

PSICOM Soldier

It's so close!!! It will be 8:00 am here in Brazil... Who think that I will probably not focus in my job until the stream is over?

The problem is that I think it will be completely in Japanese or am I wrong?
The only think I want is the camera changing to Prompto, a cross air in the screen and... BANG.
GIVE IT TO ME SQUARE-ENIX, GIVE TO ME THE CONTROL OF THE OTHER CHARACTERS PLEASE.

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
My heart skipped a beat for a moment, I thought it was a new official artwork. Should have known it was fan art. I should probably go to sleep.

somni

PSICOM Soldier
Nov 26, 2013
Nice! That's a very legit piece of fan art.
My heart skipped a beat for a moment, I thought it was a new official artwork. Should have known it was fan art. I should probably go to sleep.
Ha, I nearly mistook it for a screencap of a cut scene. The rendering and lighting are on some Visual Works type stuff.

I am sitting here at work about to watch a livestream of a couple of video games. Probable outcomes:

1) We get a good day of new footage and I'm not caught
2) We get a good day of new footage that I won't be able to see until later, and my boss fires me.

Just over ten minutes to go! :happymog:

XV logo. This better be worth my time, guys.

EDIT: ZzzzzZZZzzzzzZZZ

EDIT 2: I'm sure Tabata is discussing very important things about the nature of the gameplay, but my lack of Japanese comprehension skills means this is becoming slightly coma inducing.

Last edited: