Square Enix Presents:Extended Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Emergency Talk Show on October 2nd!

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
May 28, 2014
VIRGINIA
www.behance.net
Its not new info but at least its from their own mouths. Now people can stop treating tabata like a monster who stole from nomura. I wish nomura could do a live one of these too. People would stop calling him a self-absorbed emo artist.

Jenova

Keyblade Master
Oct 28, 2013
Its not new info but at least its from their own mouths. Now people can stop treating tabata like a monster who stole from nomura. I wish nomura could do a live one of these too. People would stop calling him a self-absorbed emo artist.
I concur with Square-Enix needing to have more of these interviews in the future. The company has been far too secretive for far too long.

Oct 8, 2014
Tabata seems like a down to earth like-able guy who wants to talk with the fans. Nomura doesn't, and if he tried to do one of these he would just come off looking worse. I really hope they take Q's from twitter next time like they said they would.