Square Enix Presents:Extended Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Emergency Talk Show on October 2nd!

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Tornak

Keyblade Master
May 18, 2014
Madrid, Spain
It's fine. So long that it makes sense to play as a single character and it works really well that way, that is all you need to care. So long its an amazing experience, that's all you need to focus on!
I don't really care about that, they weren't able to introduce a mechanic that was basically described as essential and was my most hyped one in the fucking game.

I'll play the game, sure, I haven't been waiting so long for nothing, but between this and more things, my excitement takes a dip so hard that it goes from my most hyped game ever (by a loooong margin) to slighly under games like The Witcher 3 or MGSV. Seriously.

A joke, that was SE is. Not that I didn't know that before, but this just confirms it for me.

And sorry if I'm coming off as rude, but I'm so pissed about this. Don't let my anger diminish your hype :(

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
Did anyone understand the car shots they just showed? With the black background...
It was the template people were making they made a new one for people to use, lol.

Also, why do YouTube comments suck so much, holy shit it was terrible watching all the American idiots who just spam because they don't know what is going on, it feels very xenophobic watching them.