Square Enix presents is back for E3 2014!

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
May 26, 2014
I didn't think it was all bad. Made me chuckle a little, and besides, it's all in good fun.
But in all seriousness, they better reveal why the word chocobo always makes me think of a chocolate bird.
YOU HAVE TO SQUARE ENIX. YOU PROMISED.

Sep 26, 2013
After carefully examining this footage, I have concluded that this definitely means a ton of mobile games will be announced at E3.

My math, which consisted of me eating a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie, speaks for itself. :cookie:

Tornak

Keyblade Master
May 18, 2014
Madrid, Spain
I really like these kinds of things (not S-E Present specifically, but the concept). The thing is that S-E should keep this format the whole year (I don't know, in monthly basis?), to boost their relationship with fans. I think I have already said it, but I'm not pissed off by them just because of this gen fiasco and the delay of Versus XIII/XV, but because of the embarrasing lack of information and communication. Specially when they said last year they knew about it and wanted to fix it.

They should be adding the games they're going to showcase this week, right?

BTW, if they purposedly hide XV in that lineup just to surprise us... I mean, it would be great, but it's a bit ridiculous because the game has already been announced and they should stop that shit and instead begin a regular marketing campaign like, you know, normal companies do.

I'm not about to speculate on what will be at show (though Squirrel is right to surmise that mobile fans should probably sit up straight in a couple of weeks), but I'm here to say that I agree with Square-Enix. Comic Sans is a terrible font, and I am ashamed to say that I once used it in a piece of assignment when I was fifteen, not having known any better.

Starlord

AVALANCHE Warrior
May 14, 2014
Springfield, Massachusetts
LOL, it's funny how some people say the "fonts" are clues to the games they show lol.

This is just a silly prediction based on fonts lol!

First font is "Corporate" so they are saying it's business as usual :p.
Second font looks FFXII ish lol ( FFXII HD GO! LOL)
Third font saying it belongs to something else, so a game that we already know? lol ( FFXV?! hmmmm...)
Fourth font just screams Kingdom Hearts lol
Fifth font, I am not sure really, but apparently I feel it's a font of a major game, because it's the font they "choose" LOL ( Again could be FFXV!)

Where's my Keys? KH3! ( more realistically KH 2.5 Remix)
When is Dinner? Scene from the 2013 E3 trailer for FFXV whenre Little Noctis is eating with his dad lol.

Again just silly speculation based on a 2 min font trailer lol.. ( I do seriously think something is behind these fonts... because it would just be a waste of a 2 min video.. when they could take just 20-30 secs to tell us we are here!

Last edited:

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
May 28, 2014
VIRGINIA
www.behance.net
I thought it was just a goofy lighthearted trailer. But if there were some hidden teaser in that, I'd have to hand it to them to do something so tricky. But I'd like it better for the just to flat out announce stuff. I still don't understand why they don't like giving plain and simple answers about when games will come out. If it's because they don't know when they'll finish, then just say "We can't predict when we'll be finish at this stage in the project. There's still lots of work to do." But in my eyes, after all these years, I doubt there's still years of work to do on the game.

Sep 26, 2013
These videos seriously look like they're made by unpaid interns, haha. I admire their spirit anyway! Here's hoping this means they have big plans for E3.