1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Square Enix readies a bunch of goods for Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster

Discussion in 'Nova Crystallis Updates' started by Alexander, Oct 4, 2013.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Alexander

Alexander Mognet Newsbot Moderator

2. Omegaflare

Omegaflare Yevonite

Hm so it looks like X/X-2 HD wont hit western territories before January huh? I am surprised by this. Isnt this a bit dangerously close to the release of Lightning returns? Cant imagine they would want the both games competing in the sales charts...

3. Stealth

Stealth Red Wings Commander

How about they release this game already? should have been out 6 months ago

4. Omegaflare

Omegaflare Yevonite

No its understandable that it takes longer. This isnt a simple HD port like with the Tomb Raider Trilogy. They are basically recreating FF X and X-2. the charactermodels are new, facial animation is redone, all of the graphics has been completely re-rendered and remastered, the music has been newly arranged etc. If you compare the original version to the Remaster version the difference in quality is ENORMOUS. Almost like a shot by shot remake.

So this game shouldnt have come out 6 months ago, thats nonsense. I hate it if people have no patience and want everything yesterday but with the best possible quality. quality takes time. And I rather have a perfect remaster that almost feels like a new game instead of just a cheap usual HD port.

5. Leon Aether

Leon Aether PSICOM Soldier

It's SE that we are talking about! I was so suprised by KH 1.5! The result was suprisingly astonishing! The best remaster so far and I think that X/X-2 can only compete with it, if not surpass it!

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!