1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Terra Battle (Mistwalker, Sakaguchi, iOS and Android) out now in U.S.

Discussion in 'RPG Discussion' started by Joshua, Oct 9, 2014.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

The highest character I have is an A :( Would kill for an S or SS! That said, this game is just absolutely amazing. Will screengrab my characters soon...!

2. BladeRunner

BladeRunner Chocobo Knight

And at how many downloads will they finally make a world wide release? Cause I'd like to play it too :(

3. Fleur

Fleur Red Wings Commander

My current main squad:

[​IMG]

Amina the Nurse is the only SS here. MetupĂ­ the Muscular and A'merpact the Frostbreath are A, and the others B and C.

Joshua likes this.
  4. Joshua

Joshua PSICOM Soldier

I have 1 S, 4 A's, and 2 B's.

5. Jenova

Jenova ShinRa SOLDIER

No S or SS class characters here. Not yet anyway. Stockpiling my energy in hopes of a future event that increases the chances of acquiring a high class character. Currently on Chapter 9 so far.

Joshua likes this.
  6. Joshua

Joshua PSICOM Soldier

700K downloads now and what I feel to be some of the meatier rewards now underway as development of Co-op mode will now begin!

800k is the strategy guide production starting.

The 2M for production to begin on console version doesn't seem that far off now...

7. ScienceNonfiction

ScienceNonfiction ShinRa SOLDIER

Only 380,000 to go until the best goal, the "Bearded Sakaguchi" boss!

APZonerunner and Joshua like this.
  8. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Got my first S pull today. Basically danced around the room! Shiiiit.

Joshua likes this.
  9. Tornak

Tornak ShinRa SOLDIER

I finally got around to playing it and man, this has to be the best F2P mobile game I've played. Beautiful art and music, fast, engaging, simple and challenging gameplay...

Also, the story doesn't interrupt at all (and I like the way it's told), the mere fact of collecting characters is pretty satisfying and the pay-to-win elements do not affect you at all: unless you blow out your morale in the Metal Zone, you should be fine and play for a long time before you reach zero (I haven't even spent all of them yet).

My team is: Bahl, Kuscah (healing is such a cool concept in this game), Manmer, Sha'plar, A'merpact and a lion king (I don't know how they're called in English, in Spanish it''d be something like Fang Lion King).

So, three B's, one S and two A's. I also have Zeera (S-class), but she hasn't proved to be very useful to me. I guess I'll level her up in the Metal Zone even if she's already one of the members with a higher level.

10. Jenova

Jenova ShinRa SOLDIER

We've reached 800K downloads now. Strategy guide is now being developed. I'm hoping for the artbook myself. If it keeps up at this pace, we should reach the final goal by the end of the year at the earliest.

Joshua likes this.
  11. Joshua

Joshua PSICOM Soldier

They are at 890K, which means within the next day or so we'll get the next bonus which is a downloadable OST!

Getting energy is really slow going now, unless you pay. "Login Day #" bonuses stopped at day 10 or so, and the "Consecutive Login Bonus" only grant energy-related bonuses twice on their loop.

I basically just wait for weekends now and do a huge gold dump on obtaining the money-based recruits (which contain the update chars added in last week).

12. Crystal Power

Crystal Power ShinRa SOLDIER

I can't play this on my phone. :(

Come on people download this game like crazy so I-- Um, I mean we can get our console version! :)

13. Tornak

Tornak ShinRa SOLDIER

So, I've done the Bahamut event quite a few times now (about 5 or so?) and still haven't gotten him. Am I doing something wrong? Supposedly he might drop some times after defeating him, no?

Regarding the story, I'm only at Chapter 9. I'm really liking everything, and the download milestones really add to the game more depth, whether it's characters or events like this.

Joshua likes this.
  14. Joshua

Joshua PSICOM Soldier

900k reached! Bahamut fought 3 times so far. No luck.

Tornak - I too am wondering if there is a "trick" but my guess is its just a low drop rate. Like real low.

15. Tornak

Tornak ShinRa SOLDIER

Tell me about it, I think I've defeated him about 8 times now and nothing! lol. At least you get a nice share of items after it, even if having to fight 10 rounds every time is tiring as hell.

What I really want to see now is that artbook. I think they'll reach 2 million downloads not long from now, so that console version is interesting (a MMORPG based on the game? Just a console version of the smartphone app?).

The world (if only because of the art and variety of characters) has a lot of possibilities, so maybe there's room for different things. I really really want Mistwalker to be huge ;_;

Joshua likes this.
  16. Joshua

Joshua PSICOM Soldier

I lucked out and got him on the 4th battle.

Then I got even luckier and snagged a SS rank character on the 5 free energy they give you for Bahamut event.

17. Jenova

Jenova ShinRa SOLDIER

Going to give it another shot today. I'm determined to have an S-rank recruit like Bahamut join my team.

18. APZonerunner

Got the Bahamut battle drop on my first go - I was lucky!

Joshua likes this.
  19. Tornak

Tornak ShinRa SOLDIER

After complaining here I got Bahamut, too :p Now I'll have to level him up, because he gets (naturally) wrecked in Chapter 9. But I don't really like grinding in the Metal Zone if only because of those bastards that run away whenever you get close. I still haven't got a handle on them lol.

Also: https://www.facebook.com/terrabattle/app_725563154204860

20. APZonerunner

Bahamut levels up really, REALLY slowly. I'm stuck at the minute on that boss that warps two of your allies away every two or three turns? So bloody difficult.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!