1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

That moment when you knew RPG/JRPG's were made just for you?!

Discussion in 'RPG Discussion' started by 7z7, Nov 19, 2013.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. 7z7

7z7 Balamb Garden Freshman

Dude! You won't believe me but I am playing this game as I type this. I thought it would be a waste of my time playing FFVI now, but.... I am impressed at how much detail the game actually has, and the story line seems good. I also love the idea of having so many characters, my favorite so far being Locke. I was really expecting much less from this game but I was wrong :) which means I now get to pass time at work whilst enjoying the old school luxuries of Final Fantasy.

2. yeah_93

yeah_93 AVALANCHE Warrior

It's never too late to play a masterpiece. There's a reason it's always on "Best Games Ever" lists.

7z7 likes this.
  3. 7z7

7z7 Balamb Garden Freshman

haha true that ;)

4. cosmicblizzard

cosmicblizzard Some author guy Moderator

Chrono Trigger was the first RPG I really played. My first reaction was "what, you can't jump!? The hell kind of game is this!?". That of course changed after playing it for a few more hours. Back then, I honestly couldn't put my finger on the appeal, but I loved it regardless. From there, I played the SNES FFs and greatly anticipated FF7. It pretty much became my favorite genre at that point.

5. Stealth

Stealth Red Wings Commander

I told the story on twitter but it was the first time I imported the very first FE in the early 90s

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!