1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

The chances of Final Fantasy XV being at TGS 2014???

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy Discussion' started by Crystal Power, Aug 10, 2014.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

?

Final Fantasy XV at TGS 2014?

1. It's totally going to be there!

13 vote(s)
    35.1%
  2. I am undecided if it will be shown there.

15 vote(s)
    40.5%
  3. It won't be shown there...

6 vote(s)
    16.2%
  4. CAN't yU SEE ThIsS GAme won'T eVer RELEASE!!!

3 vote(s)
    8.1%
  1. Starlord

Starlord Red Wings Commander

lol, I know it's bound to happen, and have seen this type of attitude with a lot of games, I just don't understand why they ( FF fans) don't like the setting in FFXV. I guess I shall never know. All I can say is " Their loss". ( This was on a FFXIV Forums some people were talking about it.)

2. buddhafied

buddhafied Clan Centurio Member

I come here to say I'm one of the 13 people voted for "

"It's totally going to be there!"

#newmasiah

Crystal Power, LeonBlade and Starlord like this.
  3. Crystal Power

Crystal Power ShinRa SOLDIER

I initially was undecided, but eventually voted "It's totally going to be there!"

That post of mine is somewhere buried in this topic, ahaha!

4. Squirrel Emperor

Squirrel Emperor Nuts Staff Member Moderator

So any game with a storyline can be a Final Fantasy game then? ;)

It's gotta be more then that. What about the story? Is it just the story or is it something else? Or is it a combination of things that mix and work together to create that identity?

I voted yes too! :D

5. Wazi the pa

Wazi the pa Samurai Legend Moderator Site Staff

It's pretty obvious. Some fans are bitching the fact that this FF game has abandoned turn based combat and gone with real time action/adventure hack & slash combat like what Kingdom Hearts does.
    To me, I am digging it well, though I doubt that Square will have all future FF games to be a hack & slash because they got Kingdom Hearts for that. Nonetheless, whatever floats Square's boat, thats fine with me.
    Plus, FFXV looks like a game that there will be loads to explore, like what past FF games have done, so Square are so far doing great in terms of the gameplay.

I hate the fact that some people would go straight to seeing the bad stuff when there's so many positive points to say about Final Fantasy XV. Well, it's expected to see some bitching about the game regardless.
    I always fight back by talking the good things about the game, but thats just me. :chocowalk:

6. Wazi the pa

Wazi the pa Samurai Legend Moderator Site Staff

That's where the Duscae Demo will come in to answer all of that.... sort of. Usually, demos will have a trailer at the end to promote the game even more.

7. Starlord

Starlord Red Wings Commander

8ahem8 excuse me, I meant to say "Awesome and unforgettable storyline" That is what FF is known for. Naturally, everything else has to follow suit to make the storyline feel epic ( Unforgettable music/Unforgettable characters etc)

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!