1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

The Gaming Historian & 16 Bit Gems

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Zerox20, Oct 3, 2013.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Zerox20

Zerox20 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Site Staff

If you like history and info about some older games including even some RPGs thrown in check it out.

Been watching this guy for quite awile.

http://thegaminghistorian.com/

Really loving the history and the way he does his videos. I think the StarFox one is my favorite so far.

16 Bit gems is also quite an amazing video series analyzing some of the best games of the 16-Bit Era.

http://clanofthegraywolf.com/category/16-bit-gems/

Anybody else ever watch any of these?

gaiages likes this.
  2. gaiages

gaiages :< Moderator Site Staff

I love gaming history stuff... I dunno, it's so interesting to me. Haven't heard of these guys before now, though... I'm gonna have to check him out, thanks for sharing!

3. Stealth

Stealth Red Wings Commander

that is good

4. Varnis

Varnis Yevonite

Me being someone who just into RPGs in 2008...I've been hunting old copies (or whenever possible, Digital Re-Releases on PSN/XBLA) of some of the older RPGs that came out from late 80s - Late 90s.

So I've been appreciating whatever source of Gaming History I come across, whether it's from the friends I know who lived in the old-school era, Or YT Documentaries from long-time gamers who're willing to tell their tales of the "good ol' days"

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!