1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

The Kingdom Hearts series has become a joke

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Discussion' started by Sora96, Sep 27, 2015.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. AnGer-dono

AnGer-dono ShinRa SOLDIER

It depends on whether or not Disney still views the series as vital.

But yeah, Sora won't be let go of entirely. Maybe the successor to the series will be him re-establishing the Keyblade Order alongside the other wielders (i.e. Kairi, Lea, Riku, Micky, Aqua, Ven and Terra) and taking on apprentices or maybe his offspring will play a pivotal role from there on out. Or they don't bench him entirely, given that, you know, he is only 16 or 17 in KH III? I actually would want Nomura to sort out the mythology a bit after III.

2. Mediking

Mediking Balamb Garden Freshman

Kingdom Hearts: 0.9 - 0.1 Crazy Chaos Climax starring Sora's great grandchild coming to a Sony platform near you. Includes a remaster of KH3!

Lol I couldn't resist.

3. Nora_Nightingale

Nora_Nightingale Balamb Garden Freshman

My friend never owned Kingdom Hearts before, but he knew of it. He picked up 1.5 and 2.5 rather quickly. I personally believe they will eventually move the games to PS4 but this was their experiment. When has SE actually made a compilation like KH1.5 and 2.5? I dont think the FFAnthology and FF chronicles count.

I think it is a poor choice to even make KH3 for microsoft platforms in the first place if there is still an exclusivity contract going on. So why make 2.5 and 2.8 available for xbox if they can't collect the game properly. KH3 for xbox is just a way for them to gain more money.

i agree, the movies were horrible. there was so much potential with 358/2 days and they summarized the wrong things while not giving any attention to the other characters. Re:coded was meh. No one expected that to be good as a movie. These movies actually make you NOT want to play the original games.

I think it was a bad move trying to make a mobile game tie so strongly to kh3.

I think there are other reasons why KH is a joke. The story and characters are actually becoming more 2-dimensional as the series progresses. I use to think Kingdom Hearts was Square Enix's take on Disney...now it feels like this is truly influenced by Disney (the business side). Disney aren't known for being the best game developers. So of course they are going to green-light a sequel to KH3.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!