1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

The Last Guardian delayed to December 6

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Lulcielid, Sep 12, 2016.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Lulcielid

Lulcielid Turk

Source: Gematsu

The Last Guardian
    has been delayed from its previously planned October 25 release date to December 6 in the Americas and Japan, December 7 in Europe, and December 9 in the United Kingdom and Ireland, publisher Sony Interactive Entertainment announced.

In a PlayStation Blog post, Sony Interactive Entertainment Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida explained that a few more bugs need to be worked out in order to deliver the best experience.

Get the full message below.

2. Guitar (pseudo)God

Guitar (pseudo)God Red Wings Commander

A few weeks? Not a big deal in the slightest.

3. Sgtsarge

Sgtsarge Yevonite

Curious to see how this will turn out, as Shadow of the Colossus is one of my favourite games of all time. Its funny how two of my most anticipated games for the PS3 (versus XIII / FFXV and the Last Guardian) are finally getting released within the space of a week of each other, after years of waiting. It's going to be a good December!

4. yeah_93

yeah_93 AVALANCHE Warrior

This game is like the western Versus XIII.

5. Chocobocoholic

Chocobocoholic Yevonite

I couldn't get in to SotC or Ico, so I have no plans to get this game. I remember those games were so hyped up that I couldn't wait to get the collection for PS3 after it was announced. I was disappointed.

6. ScienceNonfiction

ScienceNonfiction ShinRa SOLDIER

[​IMG]

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!