1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

THE TGS SET UP! And New title to be playable for SQUARE at TGS

Discussion in 'RPG Discussion' started by KOKAYI5, Sep 10, 2014.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. KOKAYI5

KOKAYI5 Red Wings Commander

2. StarNox70

StarNox70 Yevonite

Hmmm...would Open Mega Theatre imply unrestricted media coverage, including camera recordings? For maybe a specifically high-demand game that's been M.I.A. for over a year?

Interesting...

3. Fleur

Fleur Red Wings Commander

A new Square title can be anything these days. There's apparently a typing related mobile Final Fantasy they've come up with, so it'll probably be that or something not a million miles from it.

And that floor map surely kills whatever slim hopes there were left at this late point of FFXV making any notable appearance, if any whatsoever (I'm going for the latter). Never mind the fact that when it comes to a mainline game you've already announced, wouldn't you, I dunno, make it abundantly clear that it will be there?

4. StarNox70

StarNox70 Yevonite

In recent years, it seems Square usually goes out it's way to announces the game's absence a week or so, before the event. I remember them showing a 25-second snippet of new Versus footage without formally announcing it in advance or outright dismissing its appearance.

So until Square formally announces the game's absence, there's always a slim chance it appears in some obscure capacity.

The Open Mega Theatre is intriguing as its not designated to one specific title.

Again, not getting my hopes up; just not closing the door on the possibility either.

5. BladeRunner

BladeRunner Chocobo Knight

I'm guessing Type-0 HD will be their new playable title. It hasn't been shown yet, so it's "new", and it's supposed to be 80% finished.

haha there's always a glimmer of hope

6. Crystal Power

Crystal Power ShinRa SOLDIER

Ah, these 8 days will be the longest, with each day that passes the time will go slower. Haha!

I hope Final Fantasy XV is there.

7. Nikolasvanitas

Nikolasvanitas PSICOM Soldier

Fingers crossed

Crystal Power likes this.
  8. KOKAYI5

KOKAYI5 Red Wings Commander

Yeah mine are crossed too. Square likes their secrets. So it may show up with KH3 again as a trailer only presentation. Better than nothing.
    And Type-0 will likely be the last playable game.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!