THE TGS SET UP! And New title to be playable for SQUARE at TGS

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Jul 29, 2014
Miami
Hmmm...would Open Mega Theatre imply unrestricted media coverage, including camera recordings? For maybe a specifically high-demand game that's been M.I.A. for over a year?

Interesting...

A new Square title can be anything these days. There's apparently a typing related mobile Final Fantasy they've come up with, so it'll probably be that or something not a million miles from it.

And that floor map surely kills whatever slim hopes there were left at this late point of FFXV making any notable appearance, if any whatsoever (I'm going for the latter). Never mind the fact that when it comes to a mainline game you've already announced, wouldn't you, I dunno, make it abundantly clear that it will be there?

Jul 29, 2014
Miami
And that floor map surely kills whatever slim hopes there were left at this late point of FFXV making any notable appearance, if any whatsoever (I'm going for the latter). Never mind the fact that when it comes to a mainline game you've already announced, wouldn't you, I dunno, make it abundantly clear that it will be there?
In recent years, it seems Square usually goes out it's way to announces the game's absence a week or so, before the event. I remember them showing a 25-second snippet of new Versus footage without formally announcing it in advance or outright dismissing its appearance.

So until Square formally announces the game's absence, there's always a slim chance it appears in some obscure capacity.

The Open Mega Theatre is intriguing as its not designated to one specific title.

Again, not getting my hopes up; just not closing the door on the possibility either.

Jun 7, 2014
Poland
I'm guessing Type-0 HD will be their new playable title. It hasn't been shown yet, so it's "new", and it's supposed to be 80% finished.

So until Square formally announces the game's absence, there's always a slim chance it appears in some obscure capacity.
haha there's always a glimmer of hope

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
May 28, 2014
VIRGINIA
www.behance.net
Yeah mine are crossed too. Square likes their secrets. So it may show up with KH3 again as a trailer only presentation. Better than nothing.
And Type-0 will likely be the last playable game.