1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

The Walking Dead Discussion (MAJOR SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Tsukiyomi, Oct 14, 2013.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Chaos

Chaos PSICOM Soldier

So tonight's episode, that was a kick in the nuts. Edge of my seat the entire time.

Was really hoping Glen was going to make it, I'd seriously cry hairy man tears if he doesn't make it, happy that it's looking like he probably will. I can't wait for next weeks episode though because of two things in this episode.

1. I want to see Daryl's reaction to Carol leaving, I'm hoping he'll agree with it though I'd hate to see him up and leave again. Mostly because we've seen him "leaving" only to always come back.

2. Holy shit the Governor, what's he doing? is he living in the woods now? his hair looked all ratty and crap.

Sapientia likes this.
  2. Sapientia

Sapientia ShinRa SOLDIER

That was one hell of an episode, agreed. Props to Herschel for stepping up his game.
    Also, Maggie's walker-kill by shooting that walker under the chin was just badass.
    And I freaked when Glenn started to choke. Thought for sure Maggie was going to be the one to have to put him down, thank god that didn't happen.
    And is everyone from Woodbury suddenly utterly useless and sick? Shouldn't some of them be helping with the fence? Honestly, if they just all alternated in shifts there wouldn't be the huge problem with walkers on the fence that they have now.
    And the Governor, that damn Governor. xD
    Now he's trolling everybody from the woods and watching the fireworks. Something tells me he's going to try and take out Michonne when she and Herschel go for their little ride. And if she dies, I die inside.

All in all, awesome episode. Awesome season.

Chaos likes this.
  3. Chaos

Chaos PSICOM Soldier

@Sapientia have you seen the commercial they've been running?

The Governor walking around plotting his revenge, standing in front of some building that's on fire. Is this just for show? or has he been on some massacre rampage? Did he burn down Woodbury? I really can't wait for the next episode now. Also I heard the original actor was going to leave the show, but it looks like he's back. I'm glad he stuck around, he plays a great villain. I hope that he doesn't take out Michonne, that would also make me pretty damn sad.

I agree with the fence thing, I wonder why they're not trying to get a couple more people to help. Also I know ammo is limited, but wouldn't it also be a good idea to get as many people as they can poking through the fence to kill the walkers? two to three people doing it isn't working, but the whole team could really thin that herd down perhaps? I'm not sure if that big of a group just showed up one day or if they let them accumulate over time, if it's the later then that was a baaaaaad idea.

Sapientia likes this.
  4. Sapientia

Sapientia ShinRa SOLDIER

No, I didn't, but thanks for telling me! I'll go and check it out right now.
    And yeah, the Governor's played really well by David Morissey (Morrissey?).
    Guess we'll see with the next episode. Personally I'm counting on Daryl to make good on his promise of taking out the Governor's other eye.

Chaos likes this.
  5. Chaos

Chaos PSICOM Soldier

I really hope so, the Governor has avoided his comeuppance for far too long.

Sapientia likes this.
  6. Sapientia

Sapientia ShinRa SOLDIER

At this point, though, I honestly wouldn't mind if Daryl beat some sense into Rick. There's going to be repercussions for his decision in "Indifference."
    Here's hoping Daryl brings Carol back, and they settle their differences between her and Rick.
    'Cause Carol not being on the show...just ain't gonna fly with me. xD

7. Tsukiyomi

Tsukiyomi Red Wings Commander

I really cant handle the enxiety from watching these now.

Sapientia likes this.
  8. Storm2356

Storm2356 PSICOM Soldier

Hey, for all of you who are interested in Telltale's TWD game, the first episode is free on PSN now for everyone, not just PS+ members. Not sure about XBLA.

Sapientia likes this.
  9. Sapientia

Sapientia ShinRa SOLDIER

New episode tonight.
    Come on, Daryl, my brother, YOU CAN DO IT. Beat Rick's ass in the ground! xD

10. Sapientia

Sapientia ShinRa SOLDIER

Wow...Talking Dead...Chris Hardwick...
    That was more emotional than the actual WD episode...my heart goes out to you, Chris. :'(

Anyways, what a really damn good episode. Morrissey did a fantastic job, and I loved the entire episode. I actually like this new turn on the Governor's character, and not just a week ago I hated his guts and wished Michonne would slice him in two...now I really do believe he can come back...as long as that little girl - Megan - survives. Right now she's the thing locking away the Governor persona.

And dat ending, holy shit. I'm afraid though, that once the Governor is put back into a position where he's in charge of Martinez and some of those rough-and-tough guys things may go wrong.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
  11. Sapientia

Sapientia ShinRa SOLDIER

New episode tonight. The episode with the Governor was nice, but I'd kind of like to bring it back to the prison, if ya don't mind, AMC.

12. Sapientia

Sapientia ShinRa SOLDIER

Okay, episode time.
    Goddamnit, Brian/Phillip/Governor.
    Right when you make me care you have to go and f*ck shit up. Dude, you can redeem yourself if you just chill and stop murdering people.

And by god if he takes that last show in the final second of the episode and kills Michonne.
    F*ck it. I'm done. I literally cannot watch this show.

Joshua likes this.
  13. Joshua

Joshua PSICOM Soldier

At least we know we aren't going to be forced through a bad guy redemption arc now :)

So who has been sabotaging the prison with dead rats at the fences? Governor himself or a prison resident?

Last edited: Nov 25, 2013
    Sapientia likes this.
  14. Tsukiyomi

Tsukiyomi Red Wings Commander

Wasn't it the girl that named the walkers? I doubt she thought that feeding them rats would end up causing the fence to collapse

15. Sapientia

Sapientia ShinRa SOLDIER

I don't think so, mainly because when they showed the hand of the person feeding the walkers, it was clearly a guy. I'm pretty sure it's somehow the governor, too, because when they showed the guy feeding the walkers (just his hand) he was wearing a black jacket.

That, and I don't think that girl will have much use for the rest of the season. And IMO, I'm fine with that. Not a big fan of her and the other girl's bad acting.

16. Sapientia

Sapientia ShinRa SOLDIER

"If Daryl dies we riot."
    And I'm thinking...
    "Goddamnit, if the Governor doesn't die tonight in the mid-season finale, THEN we riot."

17. Sapientia

Sapientia ShinRa SOLDIER

Holy shit.
    I literally have no other words. Holy shit.
    And RIP, Herschel. You were one tough sonofabitch.

18. Sapientia

Sapientia ShinRa SOLDIER

And Michonne, I f*cking love you.

19. Sapientia

Sapientia ShinRa SOLDIER

HOLY SHIT.
    Omid's alive! And Clem's with him!

20. Sapientia

Sapientia ShinRa SOLDIER

It's coming soon.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!