Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call Release Dates Set!

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
September 16th in North America; September 19th in Europe and other PAL regions.

Who's buying? Got my CE pre-order down immediately. Loved the first one. This is gonna be even more wonderful. I'll probably cave in on some DLC, as well, to be honest.

Collector's Edition available at each region's Square Enix Online Store
NA: $69.99
EU: £44.99/€54.99

Standard edition pre-orders get bumped up to the Limited Edition:

The Collector's Edition Includes:
Nintendo 3DS™ Collector’s Pouch
An exclusive, limited edition Nintendo 3DS™ Collector's Pouch

5-track THEATRHYTHM REMIX CD
"THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY CURTAIN CALL - REMIX SELECTIONS" Music CD (5 tracks)

20-track BEST OF THEATRHYTHM CD
An exclusive collection of songs from the 221 tracks featured in THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY CURTAIN CALL, "THE BEST OF THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY CURTAIN CALL" Music CD (20 tracks).

5 Premium CollectaCards
Exclusive set of five Premium, limited edition cards, based on the popular CollectaCard designs of the game. Enter the password on the card into the game to get the in-game version of that CollectaCard!

European version:

Last edited:

Alleo

Yevonite
Nov 25, 2013
This game is a 100% purchase for me. I´m a little sad that it will be released in September, I hoped for a summer release(maybe July). This will make the wait even longer.
But at least we got a date.

Sadly this collector´s edition is a square enix store exclusive which means that I won´t get it. :( I´ll probably purchase a lot of DLC.

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
I don't know what the EU Square Enix Store is like, but have heard bad things about the US one. I guess I'll find out about the EU one myself come September.