1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

This Forum is pretty fantastic

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Stealth, Sep 26, 2013.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Mike

Mike Head Engineer Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Not only will it make coffee, but the best scones you've ever had. The best.

2. Tsukiyomi

Tsukiyomi Red Wings Commander

How do I access the mobile version of the forums? My vita loads them normally (and it functions better than my PS3 browser too)

Our computer went to hell a few days ago actually, so all my activity has been done from my vita and PS3. So glad the site works 100% on both.

3. Mike

Mike Head Engineer Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

It's a responsive design, so there is no specifically "mobile version". If you visit on your phone you'll see the forum in a minimized format.

4. Shinigami Frost

Shinigami Frost Balamb Garden Freshman

I like it here. It's always nice to see a forum in its infancy. You guys seem like a good bunch of people. Haven't really posted anywhere since AoD, back before everyone switched to Fandom Post. This seems like a great substitute for NeoGAF, since I can't get accepted for some reason. :p This place may be more in line with my tastes anyway.

5. Omegaflare

Omegaflare Yevonite

I advise against NEOGaf anyway. the Community there is pretty disrespectful and intolerant in my opinion

Amicitia and Ehren like this.
  6. Nikolasvanitas

Nikolasvanitas PSICOM Soldier

I have been visiting Novacrystallis and RPGsite for a few years and i really like the idea of a forum for final fantasy and RPG fanatics
    The forum members seem polite so thats a great start for every forum

7. soup or mann

soup or mann Red Wings Commander UFFSite Veteran

I agree, it is a rather nice forum. When I first clicked the link from UFF I was happy to see the software was Xenforo ^_^

8. Tsukiyomi

Actually I have a question, not sure where exactly I should post it, so might as well do it in a thread about the forums.

I unchecked "send emails everytime there is a reply to a watched topic" yet I still get them, and I double checked to make sure it was still unchecked, just wondering if it's a beta thing or something.

9. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Can you double check your settings for me? Just checked this over, and there shouldn't be a problem.

10. Tsukiyomi

Just did, it was unchecked, BUT I was checking my email after your reply and sure enough a new one showed up about the reply. It could be me though, since i'm not on a PC and I cant check my email properly until we get a new PC.

11. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

I've manually tried to turn off ALL email notification stuff for your account - are you still getting stuff. Apologies about this; we'll iron it out.

12. Tsukiyomi

Still getting them. I logged out after I checked to see if they were unchecked, maybe that's all I needed to do to make the changes take place.

EDIT: I know why now, when I create a message, the options underneath( same as the ones unchecked on my profile) are both checked. So they probably override it.

13. APZonerunner

That's probably it! Unsubscribe any watched threads, then resubscribe. That'll do it. :)

14. Tsukiyomi

Done! There was a very nifty "disable email notifications" button, and so far no emails when one of my watched threads updated! Thanks for the help, I think it was on my end though.

15. soup or mann

So are there any plans to add a darker theme to the forum?

Sapientia likes this.
  16. Tsukiyomi

I forgot where I asked before but yeah they're working on a darker theme already.

Ehren likes this.
  17. soup or mann

^Awesome. The white is nice and clean looking and all, but it's hard on my eyes after a while.

18. Ehren

Ehren The Sunflower Knight Moderator Site Staff

Agreed, it's a little too bright for me at times. I'm looking forward to seeing what the new themes are like, though.

19. Zack

Zack Somniac Staff Member Moderator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

You asked just a few posts ago:

20. Keriaku

Keriaku Balamb Garden Freshman

I'm pretty pleased with this forum as well. I usually end up being a lurker, but it's been pretty natural for me to contribute to conversation here. As long as the baseless hatred of Square and Final Fantasy can be kept to a minimum, I'll be happy. I'd rather talk about what they've done right than what they've done wrong! (especially when it's all subjective anyways....)

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!