This Forum is pretty fantastic

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Tsukiyomi

AVALANCHE Warrior
Sep 26, 2013
The basement
I like it alot too. Hopefully it will remain for a decade or two. I never exerienced a forum that is in its baby stage.

And I have to add that it is VERY PS3 and Vita friendly. I actually signed up with my vita.

If it's not NeoGAF or GameFAQs it must be doing something right. Hopefully it'll be a bit of a safe haven from the trolls and leeches of the internet. Hopefully. ;)
Neogaf is not for me anymore. Too much negativity.
Gamefaqs is not for me outside of database research. Too much negativity in the forum.

Everyone is so chill and friendly here.

Omegaflare

AVALANCHE Warrior
Sep 28, 2013
Oldenburg, GERMANY
yeah I am really positively surprised as well. I have been on many forums but this site is actually merging a forum with social networking features which I think is quite unique and cool. I also like that its very user-friendly and not as overly strict with a flood of rules like many other forums are. the trophy system is also a VERY nice touch as well. And I also appreciate that you dont make it all too flashy (which my PC who is not the youngest anymore appreciates a lot) but keep it simple in structure and design.

So far I am very excited by this forum.

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
About time Nova Crystallis got itself a forum. I've been wanting to join one ever since Kagari (or Erren at NC) says so herself. Liking the simplistic theme so far, hope it has themed skins in future.
This will be a thing, yeah. We're going to port over a few of the old colour schemes we used on the old UFF boards back in the day for a start, and we'll expand out, but Erren doesn't want to go crazy on having too many skins, and I agree. We'll have a few so you guys can rotate around, though.

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
I've been putting in little bits of work on a darker one already, so that'll happen a little further down the line, yeah. Our resources are pretty split right now, as we're currently building an all-new iteration of RPG Site, but extensive changes to the boards will happen, and we'll of course be looking to you folks for suggestion on what, where and how.

I've been putting in little bits of work on a darker one already, so that'll happen a little further down the line, yeah. Our resources are pretty split right now, as we're currently building an all-new iteration of RPG Site, but extensive changes to the boards will happen, and we'll of course be looking to you folks for suggestion on what, where and how.
Will the new rpgsite make me coffee?