1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Travelling~

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Fleur, Feb 13, 2014.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Fleur

Fleur Red Wings Commander

[​IMG]

Anyone been anywhere nice and exotic? Have you any fascinating or inspirational stories to tell from your time away sightseeing or maybe even volunteering to teach for local deprived communities?

And where would you like to go if you were given the opportunity to go on holiday to wherever your heart desires? Any particular reason/points of interest/goals, etc?

2. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

I love my yearly trips to Los Angeles and Cologone for E3 and Gamescom respectively. In general, though, I'd love to travel more, and for pleasure more. I'd really like to hit up proper old-school deep South USA, and I'd really, really love to go to South Korea...

3. yeah_93

yeah_93 AVALANCHE Warrior

Meh, never been anywhere particularly exotic. If I could go wherever I wanted, however; I'd go straight to Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany. I'm dying to see that in person.

4. Zack

Zack Somniac Staff Member Moderator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

As a big nerd, I would love to visit Japan one day and see Akihabara among other locations. What I'd love to do is take a list of the game centers seen in Game Center CX and check out quite a number of them, maybe traveling by train from place to place. It's on my bucket list.

Sapientia likes this.
  5. Sapientia

Sapientia ShinRa SOLDIER

My dream trip is to visit Japan, of course~
    I know I'd spend an entire week just shopping in Shibuya alone, checking out the beautiful sights, hitting Tokyo, the works. It'd also be cool to check out the Square Enix Japan building, just for kicks and giggles...

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!