Travelling~

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Anyone been anywhere nice and exotic? Have you any fascinating or inspirational stories to tell from your time away sightseeing or maybe even volunteering to teach for local deprived communities?

And where would you like to go if you were given the opportunity to go on holiday to wherever your heart desires? Any particular reason/points of interest/goals, etc?

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
I love my yearly trips to Los Angeles and Cologone for E3 and Gamescom respectively. In general, though, I'd love to travel more, and for pleasure more. I'd really like to hit up proper old-school deep South USA, and I'd really, really love to go to South Korea...

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
Meh, never been anywhere particularly exotic. If I could go wherever I wanted, however; I'd go straight to Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany. I'm dying to see that in person.

Zack

Somniac
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 29, 2013
As a big nerd, I would love to visit Japan one day and see Akihabara among other locations. What I'd love to do is take a list of the game centers seen in Game Center CX and check out quite a number of them, maybe traveling by train from place to place. It's on my bucket list.