Trophies & Titles

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
Hey Folks - just a quick thread here from me about Trophies and User Titles.

Now, the way User Titles work is each Trophy has a value (think Xbox Achievements), and you unlock new titles by completing trophies and racking up a higher score. All of the titles are based off SE/FF positions, people, and so on.

Trophies are also going to have a deeper meaning later on, so it's definitely worth striving to earn them.

What I want to know from you guys is:
  • What User Titles would you like to see added in to rotation?
  • What Trophies would you like to see added? What would you like to be rewarded with Trophies and points for?
Lastly, quick question - would you like to be able to select your favourite from any of your unlocked user titles manually? Titles are a key part of our user progression stuff, so we don't intend to allow for you to straight up make up your own title for now, just use pre-set ones unlocked with points/trophies.

Let me know! I'm going to be rejigging the titles and trophies significantly over the coming days. :happymog:

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
Titles :
  • Keyblade Master
  • Guardian of light
Trophies Rewarding :
  • You have uploaded X images.
  • You have uploaded X media.
  • You have posted X times in Mognet´s Kingdom Hearts forums.

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
As mentioned, it would be great to try and give trophies for people who own SE games outside of Steam. It would likely have to be a manually done process, but perhaps users that take pics of their collections or print screen their Square Enix account registered products would be proof of ownership?

Additionally, trophies for people who have unlocked all Xbox Achievements/PS Trophies to 100% would be awesome. I can screenshot my PSN account trophies for proof. I've Platinum'd a bunch of FF games (FF13, 13-2, LR, FFX). I guess it is a question of trust, though, so understandable if it doesn't go ahead. That said, I guess you would be able to prove your Steam achievements if you have linked your account to Mognet. Shame I don't buy anything on Steam, let alone FF games.

One thing I dislike about being a mod is that I don't have the user titles any more. Just noticed that I have a Moderator title, and then the red Moderator label below it, though. I should be able to use the titles like everyone else, as long as I have the red label below, right? Would be great if this could be changed.

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013