1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Trophy list did not do this game its justice.

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy Discussion' started by Noktis.Ouji, Feb 21, 2017.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

Tags:
  1. Noktis.Ouji

Noktis.Ouji Yevonite

PS4 user
    I love this game and loved it since the beginning .. been playing for over 600+ hours now .. 100% done and platinum-ed.

Aside from the adamantoise trophy, I got them all without actually trying.
    I'm not a trophy hunter and I've taken my time enjoying it but this is the easiest Platinum!
    I am displeased because the amount of opportunities and chances is huge for more worthy trophies!
    I wanted to start counting but where do I start! I mean ... Randolph ... I MEAN AT LEAST THE FREAKING REAL QUESTS LIKE THE MENACES WHERE YOU BEAT 8 DUNGEONS AND END IT VICTORIOUS OVER HUGE BOSSES WITHOUT USING ANY ITEMS DESERVES A TROPHY! PITIOSS DUNGEON!!!!!!!!!! HUNTS!!!!!!!!! .. JFS.

Seriously the game is not easy/short/small .. trophy list makes it like that.

2. AverageAfro

AverageAfro Yevonite

PREACH!

I have 4 achievements left. Getting all their skills to level 10, and the Adamantoise. Once Uni is finished I'll be able to easily get those. I have 60 hours played and have yet to do a LOT of the side content.

Here's what I think should have achievements/Trophies;

- Randolph side missions
    - Costlemark Tower
    - Pitioss Ruins
    - Hunts, 1) get to max level 2) complete 90% plus of the hunts
    - Reach max level (very surprised this wasn't in there)
    - Individual ones for acquiring every node on each ability tree.

I'm sure there are more I could think off but those are the glaring ones.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!