Type 0 any opinions

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ChrisB

Clan Centurio Member
Jul 25, 2014
Just started playing.this game not to sure what to make of it tho
Any other opinion on it?

Rezon

Red Wings Commander
Feb 21, 2015
I happened to really like Type-0 for what it was.

The combat was really satisfying.

The story had the Fabula Nova curse on it, I never understand why the fuck they never bother to explain the god damned lore in the actual games that use it. They always just expect people to know the entire Crystallis lore before hand.

The story was pretty decent before it went full retard.

Characters were a bunch of anime cliches but I liked all of their designs well enough.

Overall it was pretty good for a PSP game. If it had been priced lower, at maybe 30 dollars or so, I don't think people would dislike it as much.

pazeno91

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Jun 9, 2015
I don't see how being a PSP title makes an excuse for the low quality of the game. FF VII -Crisis Core- and Kingdom Hearts BBS are also PSP games and they are excellent. This is just plainly bad, from its initial design to the stupid "mythos", the story, the characters and the gameplay.

coffee-san

Sphere Hunter
Mar 18, 2015
I enjoyed Type-0 for what is was. It was a nice little timesink for like 2 days, but it's not spectacular.

Type-0 is literally just "how many FF tropes, references to past games, and cliches can we make fit into one game?"
Good for fanservice, but this game doesn't do anything more than that.

ChrisB

Clan Centurio Member
Jul 25, 2014
After playing this for a while I'm starting to love this game, I love the battle system it has a final fantasy 12 feel to it in my opinion

Bites the dust

Balamb Garden Freshman
Apr 14, 2015
After playing this for a while I'm starting to love this game, I love the battle system it has a final fantasy 12 feel to it in my opinion
Could you elaborate on that? I am having a hard time making the connection between them.
Unless you are referring to Revenant Wings, which I have no experience playing.

ChrisB

Clan Centurio Member
Jul 25, 2014
Downside to this game too many characters some are meaningless don't then aknowledge that they are there