Ultimania books help

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

TRI Mike

ShinRa SOLDIER
I was considering getting the Ultimania books for my three favorite games in the series (VI, VII, X) but when I started browsing from them at Amazon, I noticed that some of the games have different books. I can see Ultimania, Ultimania Omega, Battle Ultimania and Scenario Ultimania. What's the exact difference between each. I planned on getting three books but now I can't decide. I thought there was only one for each game¿

Sep 26, 2013
You have the link for FFVI Ultimania? I've only seen Ultimania guides for FFVII and beyond.

Battle Ultimania guides go in-depth about the gameplay.
Scenario Ultimania guides go in-depth about the scenario.
Omega Ultimania guides are more balanced.

Battle guides cover battle strategies and have a database on all the enemies and items in the game. Information on all the attacks you perform in battle too. Loaded with statistical stuff.

Scenario guides usually have the main walk through, maps, side quest, story and character information.

Omega guides are more balanced with battle and scenario stuff and double the size. They tend to have more story and character info you won't find in the game.

The guides have artwork and developer interviews too.

Last edited: