Versus XIII/FNC/XV development - Destroying the 10 year myth - Lots of reading

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
mmh no didn`t played that....

Well you know what I`ve lost interests in ffxv/versus. I don`t care anymore. Better move on
I have a genuine question for you here.

If you've lost interest and don't care anymore, why are you continuing to post material that try to shed negative light on the game? Or even frequenting a FFXV forum at all?

It's a legit question btw. I've never understood why people invest their time into an activity where they don't like or enjoy the subject matter at all.

xXShuyaXx

Forest Owl
May 25, 2016
I see so much people yelping about cut content released during development... people forget to read.
This is a work in progress. The final product may be subject to change.
However, no one is bickering when the demo is not part of the game.

I find this no different from the days of the outcries for Stella.

xXShuyaXx

Forest Owl
May 25, 2016

If you've lost interest and don't care anymore, why are you continuing to post material that try to shed negative light on the game? Or even frequenting a FFXV forum at all?

It's a legit question btw. I've never understood why people invest their time into an activity where they don't like or enjoy the subject matter at all.
It's something that I have yet to figure out myself. It's something weird, the more people seem to hate/dislike something, the more they interact with it. It's really strange and I think it's some sort of a unhealthy obsession disorder.
In my honest opinion, I think this results from a lack of attachments in a persons life. Without positive attachments, they go to the nearest negative attachment to fill in the gap.

NoctisX21

PSICOM Soldier
Dec 27, 2016

Just for the sake of it :p

Last edited:

xXShuyaXx

Forest Owl
May 25, 2016
Also, no one seems to take into consideration that a game disc is not a unlimited magical portal where one can put as much as they want in it. There's only so much you can put into a single industry standard BD. And no XLBD is not a industry standard. By the time it can become standard, there will be a new standard to compare against it.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
Also, no one seems to take into consideration that a game disc is not a unlimited magical portal where one can put as much as they want in it. There's only so much you can put into a single industry standard BD. And no XLBD is not a industry standard. By the time it can become standard, there will be a new standard to compare against it.
This is a valid point.

I know some people may disagree with me here, but thank goodness for patches and extra DLC to improve upon a game after it's release.

Continual support for a game after release is such a great thing for consumers and developers I'd imagine.
It can be viewed as a continual feedback loop and improvement process. Or that's how I see it at least.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
I know some people may disagree with me here, but thank goodness for patches and extra DLC to improve upon a game after it's release.

Continual support for a game after release is such a great thing for consumers and developers I'd imagine.
It can be viewed as a continual feedback loop and improvement process. Or that's how I see it at least.
In the old days pre patches and DLC, old and new games would have remained ruined/flawed forever but now we have the tools to fix any problem that went unnoticed, like FF6 and FF7 game breaking/ruining bugs.

NoctisX21

PSICOM Soldier
Dec 27, 2016
I'm not sure what this video has to with the topic at hand. Care to elaborate, please?
Well of course it does, story changed...ringing some bells there?

Well practically he is just stating some plot points making no sense, and he is counting them with an Sin Counter.....and while doing so he just sounds sarcastic. Its fun to watch

Slaintimez

Keyblade Master
Sep 9, 2016
Its the point of his channel - comedy. If you notice he did the same with many many games, and also at start he said that he really likes the game.

Nova

Warrior of Light
Jul 14, 2015
I see so much people yelping about cut content released during development... people forget to read.
This is a work in progress. The final product may be subject to change.
However, no one is bickering when the demo is not part of the game.

I find this no different from the days of the outcries for Stella.
Its why i cringe at anyone posting that shitty youtube video about FFXV's "false marketing" (thats not to say i was flawless at all).

SonOfEtro

Warrior of Light
May 2, 2016
Its the point of his channel - comedy. If you notice he did the same with many many games, and also at start he said that he really likes the game.
Not just games. I've seen similar videos for most major movies from... as long as movies have been around. It's a regular series.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
shocking news: game in development suffer changes and have content deleted.

go read about the development of other FF games or titles.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
@NoctisX21 Please stop spamming the thread with multiple chain posts. Two posts in a row is fine, but any more is just ridiculous. It sounds like the ravings of a man person combined with your sour attitude. You're free to post your own opinion, but please try to condense it into one post.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
i just remembered one old Nomura interview where he mentioned that Lucis comprised of the monarchy and the Magic Order (which are probably the guys wearing robes in Kingsglave); if anyone know this interview, i'd be glad to have the site.