"Versus XIII is a game that never really took shape" - Tabata

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Sep 26, 2013
Can we just agree that the interview itself was much needed? Cause it was.
I’m not saying it wasn’t needed. I’m saying Tabata shouldn’t worry too much about addressing the skepticism and just let the game do the talking. Actions speak louder then words right? Just show a kick ass epic trailer and watch how fickle gamers can be.

The fans who still hold on tightly to Versus XIII just need to play FFXV when it comes out. Words of any sort aren't going work well on them at this point.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
So do we know a clear sign on what's to be expected at PAX Prime or will it be rinse & repeat with the GC2015 info used?
I read somewhere (take with a grain of salt) that the they would show DAWN trailer again and another short gameplay trailer in the same fashion of the Malboro one.

llazy77

Warrior of Light
May 27, 2014
I still dont understand why you would show the same trailer at pax and tgs. They should know the internet has already seen it. Its not like people of that country havent seen it yet. Bringing the same trailer and then showing a 1 minute gameplay of noctis fighting another monster would be stupid to do again. I hope from the backlash from Gamescom they at least change thire minds if they were planing to show that again. We want to see a good amount of new footage not just scraps, and wasting ATR time with a Q and A with non answers. I have a strong feeling that the next few showing are going to be disappointing until PGW or Jump Festa.

Jun 7, 2014
Poland
Tabata should get Nomura to make trailers for him lol.

At this point I'm not gonna believe anything they say about this game until it's actually shown. But I think it's unfair to blame it on Tabata, since he doesn't really decide what they can show. It's Square's crazy marketing team.