Video Game Podcasts

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Kaii

PSICOM Soldier
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Aug 19, 2014
San Diego
I know that some people mentioned some video game podcasts in the Youtubers You Watch thread, but I was wondering if anyone follows weekly or monthly video game podcasts on iTunes, Youtube or anything else. I've been listening through Tetracast </shameless plug>, but what else do you guys like that's informative and entertaining?

Myrodis19

AVALANCHE Warrior
May 15, 2014
Westminster, Maryland
Well i listen to Ultima Final Fantasy. A weekly podcast about Final Fantasy. They are playing all the Final Fantasy games starting from 1. They are currently on 7. I love the hosts and they are one of the two FF14. They do spotlights on important people in Square, as well as a bunch of other stuff/segments. You all should check them out.

I also listen to Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts Union. They are ok but come off a bit idk biased sometimes

As for a regular videogame podcast. I watch/listen to IGNs Podcast Beyond. It is a PlayStation podcast. I love the show in general although one of the hosts Collen can come off very snobbish sometimes.

Shin Kazama

Sphere Hunter
UFFSite Veteran
Oct 30, 2013
Are there any Japanese games focused podcasts out there anymore? I was a huge fan of WAHP, and I liked Red Sun Gamer, too, but they're both pretty much done for at this point, I guess.

I listen to EGM's Game Over, which I like but it's infrequent. Shidoshi is on there, however. He's old school GameFan/Play staff and very well informed on Japanese gaming.

I kinda like Game Informer's GI show, too. It's on time pretty much every week and I like those guys pretty well.

GoNintendo is really great for basically every bit of Nintendo news you could want. They're good people.

Shin Kazama

Sphere Hunter
UFFSite Veteran
Oct 30, 2013
Well I'm late to the TetraCast party but I've been listening to the episodes over the last few days and I thoroughly enjoy it.